Chapter 9 S2: Tengen Uzui

~~~
Muzan pov

"Reporting in as you requested, Lord Muzan" Akaza and Kokushibo said in unison

"We're you two able to find what I asked for?" I asked.

"We looked into it but we came empty-handed, We couldn't find the blue spider lily" Akaza replied.

"And?"

"I will try to live up to your expectations, Forgive my unworthy tries, But as you ordered I was able to kill one of the Hashira," Said Akaza.

"And as for me, I wasn't able to kill that boy," Kokushibo said with a tint of anger.

I turned my body against with veins visible on my neck and forehead my eyes turning red.

"It seems, You have the wrong idea about things here Akaza, Kokushibo."

"I'm curious."

I pointed my finger toward them with a massive gush of wind destroying most of their inner organs.

"Akaza, Kokushibo, Akaza, Kokushibo,"

"You have failed me"

"Kokushibo, To think you merely died to someone who isn't even a hashira."

I went back to the bookshelf looking for another book.

"You two are dismissed."

~~~
Kokushibo Pov

I walked past Akaza who was destroying a blade as I made another one out of my flesh, I couldn't feel my other sword that boy must've done something with it.

'He's going to eventually go to be on my brother's level, Nothing can stop him..."

~~~
Y/n pov

I was following Kyojuro crow leading to his house with Tanjiro struggling to keep up.

We eventually made it to the house and were greeted by a boy who had the same hair as Kyojuro.

"Are you Senjuro?" Tanjiro asked.

"I take it you know what happened it Mr.Rengoku? I'm so sorry"

"I've come to deliver the letters" Tanjiro continued.

"I'm well aware of what happened to my brother, What's wrong? your pale as a ghost!" Sanjuro said worriedly.

Before anyone can say anything else a male who also has Kyojuro hair but looked older came with spottable features he hasn't slept.

"Knock it off! Whatever messages you left me mean nothing!"

"Why would he become a swordsman when he had no talent, to begin with! no wonder he died!"

"His worthless!"

"He was a fool of a son from the start!"

It was clear he was mad not even that but he looked drunk.

"Wair just a moment!"

"Don't you think you're being too rough? Please show some respect to your son!" Tanjiro asked with anger.

"And who the hell are you two?"

"As for me, Get off my property," He said.

"As for me, I'm with the Demon Slayer core And the boy beside and also with the Core," Tanjiro answered.

The moment he finished he dropped what he was drinking and stared at me and Tanjiro's earrings.

"You're what? I get it now you are the sun-breathing and Moon-breathing user aren't you two?"

"Am I right?" He raised his voice at the end of his sentence.

"Sun breathing? I only know mo-" Before Tanjiro could finish he grabbed Me and Tanjiro's arm as he was about to pin us to the ground.

I easily let go of his grasp but Tanjiro was pinned to the ground.

I grabbed the arm he used to pin Tanjiro to the ground making him lose his grasp.

Time Skip

After Tanjiro head-butted Senjuro's father we were leaving after Senjuro told Tanjiro about Sun breathing.

~~~

I headed Inside after Tanjiro's swordsman was chasing him around with a knife.

day time

It's been 4 months and the others were on missions or training as I was constantly on missions so I was barely at the butterfly mansion.

As talking about right now I just saved a house being haunted by a demon taking my leave my eagle came down in a hurry.

"You are to join Uzui Tengan the current sound hashira on a mission, Entertainment District!"

The eagle flew off as I gripped Kokushibo's katana that I was now using.

end