OoOOOoO it's a puddle

3rd POV

"⚡︎ Sasuke here at point B ⚡︎"

"⚡︎ Sakura here at point C ⚡︎"

Silence.

"⚡︎ Naruto here at point A ⚡︎"

"⚡︎ That was too late Naruto ⚡︎"

  They waited for (Y/n) to say her point. But she wasn't saying anything.

"⚡︎ I caught the cat ⚡︎" (Y/n) said.

"⚡︎ Can you verify the ribbon on its right ear ⚡︎" Kakashi questioned.

"⚡︎ Yup ⚡︎" (Y/n) popped the 'P'.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  "OHHH! My sweet Tora! I was worried to death! Madame Shijimi wailed, as the cat was suffering at the hands of his owner.

  "Serves that stupid cat right!" Naruto pouted. Before arriving there, (Y/n) let Naruto hold the cat, which didn't end well.

  "No wonder Tora ran away..." Sakura commented.

  "Sorry to interrupt you, Miss. But you may wanna be a little more gentle with your cat." (Y/n) said in a soft tone, not wanting to make the lady upset.

  "Oh dear! I'm sorry, Tora! Thank you for telling me, sweetie." Shijimi loosened her grip, which made the cat more relaxed.

  "Now then...." The Third Hokage started. "The next mission for your squad is..."

  From that point, (Y/n) started to listen to (a/a), too much dialogue the author didn't want to type down.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  After (Y/n) observed a couple minutes of Naruto and the Hokage's mouths' moving with no sound, the door opened to reveal Tazuna.

  (Y/n) aggressively inhaled, the smell of alcohol filled her senses.

  "Oh *cough cough* h-he reeks of alcohol."

  "What is this?! These are just a bunch of squirts!" Tazuna took a swig from his bottle.

  "Particularly the smaller ones, you with the idiotic face and her who looks like she hasn't slept in ages! Are you really ninjas?" Tazuna ranted.

  "True. I have a fucked up sleep schedule-" (Y/n) said.

  Naruto laughed. "Who's the smaller one with the idiot face he's talking about?"

  Sakura and Sasuke came closer to Naruto. Whilst, (Y/n) just went beside Sasuke.

  'I never realize how short (Y/n) is' Sasuke thought, placing a hand on (Y/n)'s head.

  Naruto looked at the Sasuke and Sakura beside him, and realized he was shorter then the two.

  "I'll kill him!" Kakashi held Naruto by his jacket(?), stopping him from getting close to Tazuna.

  "Naruto- we're suppose to make sure this stanky- I mean- normal man, doesn't get hurt." (Y/n) said.

  "I'm Tazuna, a veteran bridge builder. You'll be risking your lives in guarding me until I return to my land, and complete my bridge."

  "Risking our lives you say? Ohoho, say less!" (Y/n) said, making her teammates and sensei concerned.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)
Author: you're used to them by now-

(Y/n)'s POV

  Ayyyy, we're out of the village-

  These front gates always remind me of my first day here.

  We continued walking until a puddle came into view.

Sussy puddle

  Two people came out of the puddle and chains wrapped around 'Kakashi'. Op- now he was ripped apart.

  "That was not very cash-money of you two." I said.

3rd POV

  "K-Kakashi sensei!" The blonde said.

  The Demon Brothers appeared behind Naruto.

  "The second one...." They simultaneously said.

  Sasuke acted fast, he pinned the chain to a tree with a shuriken and kunai. He landed on their gauntlets and kicked them in their heads.

  "Ain't y'all like The Demon Brothers, or some shit like that?" (Y/n) asked, in which she got ignored.

  The chain broke off, and the one of them went to attack Tazuna, the other stayed with Naruto.

"The fuck man?! Y'all just ignored me like that- I was asking a question!" (Y/n) kicked one of them in their no no area.

  Kakashi finally came in. He had The Demon brothers in his arms, preventing them [and (Y/n)] from inflicting anymore damage.

  "Dumb bitch..." (Y/n) mumbled.

  "Yo." Was all that Kakashi said

  'He's alive!' Sakura beamed.

  'Show off...' Sasuke thought with a annoyed expression.

  "Naruto..... Sorry that I didn't help you out right away. I got you hurt. I didn't think you wouldn't move out of the way." Kakashi moved towards Sasuke and Sakura. "Anyways, I just wanna say, good job Sasuke. Along with you, Sakura." Kakashi commented.

  "Are you hurt..... Scaredy cat?" Sasuke said with a smug look etched on his face.

  "AYE! Stop, no bully." (Y/n) said pointing at Sasuke.

  "Naruto." Kakashi called out, which made the Uzumaki turn towards his sensei.

  "The claws of these two contain poison. You need to remove the poison quickly." The Jonin added.

  "Nah- lemme hadle this." (Y/n) walked up to her roommate.

  Just like she always does, (Y/n) did random hand signs.

  "Random style: ice pack!" (Y/n) stated.

  The ice pack popped up in her hands. With no hesitation, she placed it on Naruto's hand.

  "AH- That's too cold (N/n)-chan!" Naruto yelped.

  "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10" (Y/n) removed the ice pack, the cut was gone.

  Kakashi came closer to the pair and examined Naruto's now healed hand.

  "He's completely healed, (Y/n)." Kakashi said with a hint of astonishment in his voice.

  "How?" Sakura asked.

  "s k i l l s"

  "..."

  "......"

  "........."

  "............"

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  "I am not sorry for kicking you in the balls." (Y/n) said before wandering away somewhere.

  "(N/n)-chan! Don't goooo!" Naruto whined.

  "Leaver her, Naruto, she'll be fine." Kakashi said.

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word count: 912