bust a homie out of jail

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

jeno was a lucky guy. his father was a social man with several links within multiple businesses. so when he blessed his son with an opportunity to intern within one of the country's largest company, ha-i technology. of course, jeno willingly agreed.

despite how exciting it would sound to work for a multi-million man, the most exciting thing he had done was get his fellow seniors coffee. long story short, life was dull.

that was until his eyes laid upon the last person he'd expect to see storming into the secluded area only accessed for selected vips. the multiple bodyguards hurriedly trailing behind her.

the thing was, for most normal workers in the building, barely anyone dared to even step into the secluded area. the ones who did usually exited the room with their job stripped from their status.

so when he saw his friend ha yubin barging through, hair flying wildly behind her, balled fists and a look of violence he knew something was wrong.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

yubin was very aware she was a very emotional person. so was she going to control her emotions? no.

was she going to regret her actions? most likely.

as soon as the words 'dad' left yuhee's lips, all yubin recalled was a blinding white light of anger surging through her mind.

guessing from her reaction, it could be a plausible theory that her relationship with her father wasn't a very stable one.

long story short, ever since the young age of 10, she had promised to herself that if she were ever to see or hear of him again she was ready to have a civil conversation with the man.

yubin barged in without warning, entering the extravagant office where her father sat on his stupid throne.

what annoyed her more was how he wasn't even startled upon her unexpected arrival, instead he welcomed her. he settled the confidential files upon his wide table.

the late bodyguards came tumbling into the office gulping for air. "mr ha!"

they bowed to their boss, ashamed of their lack of ability to catch the young woman.

their boss, mr ha was a middle-aged man. his suit most likely more expensive than her own rent. his aging salt and pepper hair parted into a sophisticated style. there was a clear familiarity between the two regarding their physical appearance.

"yubin my daughter, so glad to see you!" he grinned, acting if he hadn't abandoned her "so what do you think of the office, quite nice right? it's a bit overkill i know but it's fitting for a ceo right? "

"you mother fu-

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥