✤twenty five

tiffany sat in the front row, as she watched them record their performance

tiffany sat in the front row, as she watched them record their performance. she clapped when mark kept glancing at her and waving at her excitedly like a little kid when his parents come to see his school performance.

after the performance, mark took her to their dressing room, where all of them rested for some time.

"how was the performance?" doyoung asked.

"it was really good." she smiled. "y'all must be tired. let me buy you all drinks."

"no, we should be the ones buying you." jungwoo said.

"no, no, no! i'll buy!" tiffany insisted.

"woah, taehee noona is so nice." jeno smiled.

"i'll come with you." mark said, as he put his hand on the small of her back and led her out.

her cheeks red as they slowly walked to the vending machine side by side, he awkwardly cleared his throat.

"so...what was it that you wanted to tell me last night?" she asked him.

"uh...it's weird. i don't think i can tell you." he said as she pushed the buttons of the vending machine.

"if you couldn't tell me, you wouldn't have tried telling me yesterday either." she said, looking at him. "what is it?"

"what did you want to tell me?" he asked softly.

"i asked you first." she chuckled.

"ugh, fine." he clicked his tongue. "but it's weird...i don't think i have the balls to tell you anymore."

"mark." she put her hands on the sides of his face, making him look at her. "what is it?"

he grabbed her hands and sighed, "you'll get weirded out."

"no, i won't. i bet i've seen grosser things than you have." she said, removing her hands from his face but he didn't leave her hands. she pulled away one of her hands, as she punched the machine lightly because it was taking a lot of time. "you look like you're going to tell me you still like me."

mark chuckled nervously. "what?"

she looked at him again. "what?"

"mark!" doyoung called out. "come here for a second!"

"i'll be back." mark said, and letting go of her hand, he hastily walked away.

she shrugged and looked back at the vending machine. the drinks had been stuck.

"need any help with that?" a voice made her jump as she turned to look at donghyuck who stood there with a smile. "oh- did i scare you?"

"no, i mean- yeah- i-" she stammered like a fool and he flashed a charming smile.

"i'll help you with the drinks." he said, hitting the vending machine once and all the cans toppled out of the slot. "it tends to get stuck."

he put all the cans in a packet and handed it to her.

"thank you." she bowed, and he bowed back.

"anything for a pretty noona." he smiled and tiffany's cheeks flushed red.

"yeah, so, i was saying- oh." tiffany's eyes moved to see mark behind donghyuck. "what are you doing here?"

 "what are you doing here?"