𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

As I walk into the Institute, I can't help but smirk. I see Izzy doing something on the screen. We walk towards her.

"Slept at Magnus' place?" She raises an eyebrow at us. I smirk.

"Didn't do much sleeping." Alec says walking past Izzy. I snort. "I was helping treat Luke's wounds. That's all." He stuttered.

"Really?" She asks not believing him.

"Lies." I whispered next to Izzy in amusement. He looks at Izzy.

"What?" He asks. He looks between us. I shrug.

"Nothing. I believe you." Me and her walk up to him.

"Okay, Magnus made cocktails. I'm telling you, nothing happened." Alec says. I roll my eyes. I look at him with a 'really' expression.

"When you're ready to talk about whatever you need to talk about, I'm here." She says making me Aw.

"Hey, I talk to you." He says. Wait what's with the outfit.

"About everything but your personal life. You know, and it's kind of not fair, because I talk to you about mine all the time." She says making me nod. "For example, I broke up with Meliron." She says.

"Le gasp." I say gasping.

"Really? Turing over a new leaf?" Alec says making me hit his arm.

"He was a bit much." Izzy says. My eyebrows furrowed. "Apparently, I need someone more Shadowhunter-ish." She says making me mad because I know who probably said that to her.

"Izzy, I realize that you're trying to take some of the family heat, and i appreciate it, but you can't change who you are." He tells her.

"Really?" She says sarcastically. "And you can?"

"I know who I am. I'm a guy who's about to be disowned when Dad finds out that Jace and Clary are still out doing God know what." Alec says as we walk off to somewhere I have no clue.

"I think Dads used to that by now. This is Jace you're talking about." Izzy says making Alec stop.

"He said he'd be an hour. It's been three." He tells her.