XXLL

-"Aye im gone go to the store you wanna come?" I look at Mya putting my shirt on

-
"Aye im gone go to the store you wanna come?" I look at Mya putting my shirt on. "Can I stay? My head hurts bae." she mumbled in the pillow.

"Yeah, I'll get you some snacks and shit. Keep these doors locked too. I be back." I kissed her head and she hums.

I close her bedroom door and I grab her house key putting my slides on. "Bout to be a chef in this bitch." I laughed to myself.
-

-My head was on fucking 10

-
My head was on fucking 10. I groan and grab ibuprofen from the bathroom. I took 2 of them bitches and went to go lay back down.

I turn on a movie and turn the volume down low as fuck. I out the covers over me and shit and I fell asleep like a baby.
-

-It was only like 20-30 minutes since I went to the store

-
It was only like 20-30 minutes since I went to the store. I got hella shit for her and me to snack on so we wouldn't have to go back to back.

I carried all of the bags and shit up to her apartment. I got up there and Evoni was banging on her door.

"Yo whatchu doing?" I look at her and she was freaking out and I could hear Gelo on the phone.

"Yo, where is she?!" Gelo came around the corner looking at me. "What?" I asked confused.

"Nigga Mya ain't picking no one's calls up or answering the door." Evoni tears up. "Yo chill she said she had a headache she probably slumped as fuck." I said and went to unlock the door but it was already unlocked.