63

Hello hello!! ❤️

Happy reading 💗

.......................

Salman sir went for a short break! After this short break, contestants will have to perform for him!

Sana was getting nervous!  It was not the first time she will dance with sidharth!

She danced with him in "issq wala love " song but that time was different!

That time she was his fangirl, well she still is!  But he had no feelings for her!

But this time, when she knows that he likes her, this thought was making her more nervous!

She is that kind of lucky girl who likes a person and the same person likes her too!

She was thinking that will his family like them together?  Will they look good together?  First time, this kind of thoughts were coming in her mind!

She was blinking her eyes in nervousness, looking all cute, sidharth came and slapped her head slowly!

Sana: ahh kya hai kutte? Waise hi nervous ho rahi hu!

Ahh what are you doing? I am already nervous..

Sid: kyun? Teri shaadi ho rahi hai? Itna nervous kyun ho rahi hai bey?

Why?  Are you getting married?  Why are you getting so nervous?

Sana: kyun ki mai chahti hu ki saab kuch perfect ho!

Because I want everything to be perfect.

Sid : saab kuch perfect hi hoga kyun ki mai tera partner hu! Aura hi aisa hai mera!

Everything will be perfect because I am your partner. I have that kind of aura.

He said with a proud smirk while she rolled her eyes!

Sana: tu saath hai taab hi daar rahi hu! Kyun ki tu hi saara siyappa karta hai...

You are with me , that's my only fear because you mess up things..

Sid : haan aab bill mere pe fadh de!

Yeah now all fault is mine right?

Sana: chup reh!!

Shut up.

.

.

Salman sir saw his Journey and then came back in the stage!

He was surprised to see asim and vishal dancing in "o o jaane jaana"!

He smiled as he was pleasantly surprised and they performed well.

Then it was paras mahira, who performed in " character dheela hai"!

Salman sir thought in mind, "kya sahi Gaana choose kiya hai, bilkul apne personality k hisab se"!  ( Everybody chose perfect songs according to their personalities)