Chapter 32

Third Person PoV

Back at the Kim's house

After Winter run away Jennie followed her but the younger run so fast that she lost sight of her, so she came back to the house to clarify everything.

Jennie enter the door and shut it so hard.

"So... Are you just going to cry after everything when it was supposed to be us crying? Mom I miss you so much but seeing you here standing infront of me made me angry." Jennie said angrily, she was angry while crying.

Jennie felt useless about not knowing anything, she felt angry for her mom for hiding for them, letting them suffer for nothing and letting the three of them being alone while hurting.

"Let us explain Jen" Taeyeon said softly.

"So you know too mama is that the reason why you were gone all those years because you both stay together while we were suffering, it made me so guilty about what i did before, i blame Minjeong for everything when the one to blame should have been you" Yeri finally spoke, she wiped her tears and stand up. She's been crying while they are all still fighting, she doesn't know anything and that what make her useless, she left her younger sister believing that she's the reason why her mommy died but seeing her mom alive make her guilty for the younger one and angry to her mom.

"Yeri, baby plss just listen to us" Jessica said softly while reaching for her daughter's hand but Jennie came in the way and hold her sister away from the other two and said coldly

"explained your self"

Taeyeon and Jessica looked at each other and Taeyeon began to explain.

"9 years ago when the incident happened the real target at that time was Jessica, your mom was the heir of their company and as you now the Jung had the one of the biggest company along side the Kim and Lee. Your mom got shot in her leg but a woman saved her it was also the woman who saved Minjeong and the woman was my first love before I was forced to marry your mom but don't get me wrong i love you mom with all i got and from the bottom of my heart" Taeyeon said, no one can guess if she is happy or sad because she is chuckling while crying.

"Who was the woman?" Jennie asked

Even though the information about their Mama's first love is new to them she want to know who is the person who saved her sister and mom.

"It was Tiffany Young... Jeongyeon and Jimin's mother, they happen to be at the park that time to met us" Jessica said while looking at her daughter she knows that they are all friends because she always go to the cafe near the school to have glimpse of her daughter.

"You mean Yoo Jeongyeon and Karina?"  Yeri asked to confirm if the person her mom was talking about was the same person she knows.

"Yes, they are. I survived because of Tiffany but when I was running I got shot again in my stomach that made me fall down and my head hit a big stone that made me unconscious... And the moment i woke up 3 years have passed." Jessica said in her low tone.

"At that time everything has been missed up, your mama take care of me for the passed 3 years" She added

The moment Jessica woke up Taeyeon was at her side.

"We didn't told you anything to keep you safe... We investigate about what really happened and after 5 years we found out that the person who want to murder you mom was part of the board members but we are not sure who but we clarify it now." Taeyeon said feeling so sure about what she confirmed.

"What do you mean?" Yeri asked while Jennie is being quiet.

"Just like what Minjeong said she saw the killer because she happened to bump into him" Taeyeon said while looking at the others. But even before she could say the killers name someone already said it.

"It was the CEO of the Lee company." Jennie said softly but her eyes is burning like she was hunting someone who hurt her love ones.

"He is the one". Taeyeon also said