Single Dog Ending System Chapter 142: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (29) •

It was already late at night and the clouds and mists that pervade Qingyun Peak would dissipate, revealing the soft white moonlight.

The moonlight sprinkled on the spiritual spring of Houfeng, reflecting the sparkling water and the water reflected on the nearby hard stone walls - which were quiet and peaceful.

And the cave that was originally used for retreat and cultivation did not only accommodate Yun Jue Dao Zun as in previous years. Especially the flat stone bed was covered with a layer of extremely soft white fluff and two cloud pillows next to each other. In previous years, these things would not have existed in that stone cave.

Qin Lang was lying on the fluffy cushion of an unknown animal, his head lightly resting on the cloud pillow -.his eyes were closed and his fluttering eyelashes trembled from time to time, indicating that the owner was not asleep. The light white clothes, through the candlelight, could still vaguely see the little red marks on the white jade-like skin under the clothes.

Lang Qianxing skillfully massaged his master, a pair of slightly rough hands due to frequent sword practice, pressed Qin Lang's sore waist with moderate strength. At first, the hands were honest, but he pressed it for a full quarter of an hour. Seeing Shizun's defenseless appearance - the hands began to mess up uncontrollably.

That person only murmured a few times when he was most emotional, so no matter how much he teased at that moment, Lang Qianxing could not hear the sweet and pleasant voice as he hoped and the only response to him was Qin Lang's coolness. He grabbed his wrist with his hand and looked at him with those slightly sleepy eyes.

"Master..." Lang Qianxing smiled ingratiatingly, he kissed Qin Lang's eyes and reluctantly retracted his hand. It was not good to be able to make further progress tonight. After all - he begged the master to do that kind of posture. If he continued, he was not sure that the master would become angry resulting in the tragedy of not being able to share the bed with the master for several nights.

Qin Lang rolled over, lay down on his back and closed his eyes again - he said softly, "It's getting late."

"Oh." Lang Qianxing responded obediently, put out the candle and lay beside Qin Lang. The cave was not completely dark, there was moonlight and the light of the sky spar. He turned his head slightly and looked at Qin Lang's profile for a while.

After the rustling sound, Lang Qianxing's original sleeping posture changed. He was half-embracing Qin Lang and he was not satisfied with that. His head was also close to Qin Lang and his nose was full of that man's cold fragrance and that made him reveal a satisfied smile.

Qin Lang frowned at first, then sighed helplessly, hesitantly and slowly turned to the same side and patted Lang Qianxing's back like a soothing hand that always had a little coolness. Finally, he grabbed his apprentice's strong waist and stopped moving.

Lang Qianxing was stunned, those deep eyes opened in astonishment when Qin Lang's hand touched his back, but now Qin Lang embraced him so intimately to sleep, there was only affection in his eyes. He lowered his head and gently placed a simple kiss on Qin Lang's forehead with his warm lips.

Although he may have to experience the infamy of being a spy of the Demon Race and a traitor of the Tianyun Sect once again in the life, he also knew that even if everyone spurns him, there was still one person who would always trust him.

After coming out of the secret realm, Qin Lang returned to Qingyun Peak to retreat because he couldn't accept being loved by his apprentice; Zhong Yi and Boyi alienated Lang Qianxing because of his master's anger.

Even if someone occasionally used a mysterious mirror to peep at the daily life of the three of Qingyunfeng, no one showed any flaws. And that kind of peeping technique could not be used often, even if there was a high level of cultivation, the person being watched would still feel that someone was watching them, and thus be more vigilant.