⁰⁸sleepover at y/n's

MAY
CHAPTER EIGHT
"sleepover at y/n's"

─────────────────

y/n made her way towards her room, wanting to lay down on her bed. she was tired. more tired than usual. it was around eight at night, and the two volleyball players had just left her house after their study session. 

to be honest, she felt like she would be able to sleep. not peacefully, but exhaustion was reaching her and she felt like she could sleep like a rock. she didn't really care if she was still in her school uniform, as well as haven't eating dinner yet, she was just really tired.

so closing her eyes, she tried to enter the land of dreams. though, that never happened. her body was yelling for her to sleep, but her mind was disagreeing. so she laid there with her eyes closed, mind wide open. 

she knew she had to open her eyes again or she would be lost in the words again. 

a knock on her door was suddenly heard, followed by voices calling her name. she didn't know whether to get mad at them or thank them at the moment. getting up, she slowly walked towards her front door.

opening it, her eyes deadpanned at the sigh of her friends - who held bags and a pillow with them. "what the fuck."

"we're here for a sleepover!!" sasha exclaimed happily. connie, eren and jean seemed to have a similar expression towards the girl, armin having an apologetic one, and mikasa having an annoyed one.

"since when did we plan for a sleepover at my house?" the girl asked. 

"you didn't. we did." eren answered, a grin on his face. 

"it was supposed to just be me." mikasa grumbled, annoyed that the others had to tag along. nonetheless, she pushed before the others and walked inside y/n's house, grabbing the girl's hand in the process.

"hey! stop hogging y/n!!" jean yelled out, following behind the two. no response left mikasa's mouth, causing jean to grow further annoyed. the others took this as a sign to enter y/n's home, armin making sure to shut the door.

"stop being a loud mouth jean, there are people sleeping." eren told the boy.

"it's eight pm. who the fuck is asleep at this time?" jean asked, setting his bag down on her sofa, his body falling down after.

"other people." y/n mumbled. "now shut the hell up before we get told off."

"yes ma'am." the boy saluted, making himself comfortable on her couch. her apartment wasn't the biggest, but it wasn't the smallest either. she could've simply gotten her own house, even a penthouse closer to her school, however she wanted her place to homey. and she loved spiting her parents, so she bought a simple, modern apartment. 

the place consisted of a large-enough living room, that contained a pale, soft, long couch which faced a flat screen tv. her instruments (electric drums and a bass guitar, plus the amplifier) were situated on a corner behind the couch. 

the door right next to the room was her bedroom, which was pretty simple if y/n had to describe it (feel free to imagine it how you want as i'm not going to be describing it!). further on, her kitchen was connected to the living room, only separated by a simple shoji sliding door. it contained what all kitchens would, and her bathroom was beside it. 

her apartment was coloured a light tone, different to the other apartment rooms in this complex. it was painted a white colour, creating a modern yet soft look. as everyone began to get comfortable in her living room, y/n made her way towards her room to grab some clothes.