Definitely / Fifty

*one week ago*

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There has been another couple of dementor attacks." Remus Lupin started, who was looking more gaunt and pale, his clothes were more ragged and patched than ever.

This man looked like he has gone through several wars and just made it out alive by a second before his life was taken away from him. I thought he was supposed to be in his 30s but looked like he was 70 years old.

We were all sitting down in the big yard as we celebrated Ginny's birthday. It would have been a happy, peaceful evening had it not been for the news that Bill and Mr. Lupin had brought up as we ate the cake that Ginny just cut up.

"And they've found Igor Karkaroff's body in a shack up north." he continued as he took the plate of a large slice of cake that Mrs. Weasley has lent me to pass him, "The Dark Mark had been set over it – well, I'm surprised he stayed alive for even a year after deserting the Death Eaters," he swallowed thickly as he ate his cake, "Sirus's brother, Regulus, only managed a few days as far as I can remember."

Regulus Arcturus Black?

I glanced at Harry at the mention of Sirius's name but he had just been mushing his cake into a flat pastry with his fork rather than eating.

"Sirius had a brother?" I asked to make sure as I picked a piece of my cake to make my curiosity less obvious.

"Yes he did." he looked at me, sighing, "But they were not always on the same page when it comes to things or close enough to do so anyway, but Sirius blamed his death on himself..." he glanced at Harry before putting his attention back onto the plate in front of him.

I watched as his face fell and he trailed off.

I read his mind to see a memory of him, Sirius and two more young boys sitting on the floor and three more beautiful girls laughing on the couch in front of them came into my sight. One boy looking just the same as Harry and I just assumed that he was Harry's father, one man I clearly don't recognized and that goes the same for the girls giggling as they talked.

"He won't eat," Lupin continued, making me break out of his mind, "or talked to us for a while."

"Yeah, well," Mrs. Weasley cut in, frowning as she put more cake into Ron's plate, "perhaps we should talk about something diff – "

"Did you hear about Florean Fortescue, Remus?" Bill asked, completely oblivious to the situation that was happening, "The man who ran – "

"The ice cream place in Diagon Alley?" Harry's head shot up, looking startled, speaking for the first time this whole evening, "He used to give me free ice creams. What happened to him?"

"Dragged off, by the look of his place."

"Why?" Ron chimed in mouth full, and I noticed Mrs. Weasley was pointingly glaring at Bill.

"Who knows? He must've upset them somehow. He was a good man, Florean." Bill nodded softly as he put a large piece of cake into his mouth.

"Talking of..."

I looked away from Mr. Weasley to Mr. Lupin beside me as he started to speak about something.

"I'm sorry for asking, Mr. Lupin." I whispered to him when everyone around us went on talking about other things, and he looked at me with a tired look on his face, "I was just curious." I smiled apologetically.

"Oh no, it's alright." he reassured me with a smile and a soft pat on my back, "Don't worry."

I politely nodded as I looked at him before he turned away to talk to Mr. Weasley.