Blunder Baby || 06

butter era bts

and! the chapter is not edited 😓 sorry

___

"oppa, wake up..." aera leans over jimin's arm, shaking him lightly as she waits for him to open his eyes. but when he doesn't, she climbs on the bed, sitting on his stomach and leans near his sleeping face, "jiminie oppa wake up," her voice giggles, poking his cheek and places a quick kiss on his lips.

jimin grumbles, moving a little and the sister repeats the process, this time with a little more energy as she tugs on his hair and pats his cheek, "oppa~"

"mmh..." jimin groans lightly, turning his face away and opens his eyes slowly too lost for a moment that it takes a few seconds for him to come in his senses from a deep slumber. his eyes roam  down, finding aera's face smiling at him as active as a morning bird making him sigh softly. he shifts under the covers and turns to his side, bringing the girl between his arms and snuggles back to sleep.

"nooo oppa, wake up!" aera wriggles against him, staring up at his face which scrunches up into a pout. "oppa, wake up! open yo' eyes..." her voice fades slowly as she finds jimin's phone on the nightstand.

sitting against the headboard, she grabs the phone, giggling at her smartness as she unlocks it with his thumb on the sensor and starts scrolling through the applications. there are many which she doesn't recognise and pouts not finding any game that she downloaded a few days back. however another logo catches her eye, making her curious little finger click on it: the colorful camera app.

"hobi oppa," she giggles on seeing a picture of hoseok popping up, then jungkook and namjoon's as they had posted recently and the younger even told jimin to like it. aera scrolls a few times, not finding anything interesting until she swipes to the left and the camera starts.

clicking a few more times and pressing randomly on the screen as she studies the application, trying to figure out what to do with it, the last she sees is the back camera with a black and white filter along with the snap button. aera holds the phone up, pointing the camera at her sleeping brother and clicks a picture, happy as she knows jimin doesn't have much pictures like this.

moving ahead with the snap, a bunch of options pop up, confusing her to the point where she just grumbles and clicks anywhere, putting the phone back in it's place like she never touched it just now. her attention shifts back to the brother and shakes his arm again, "jiminie oppa wake up..." she pouts, slipping between his arms and lays facing him.

"i'm up baby," he smiles softly, his voice sounding more raspy in the morning, "what happened?"

"appa is calling you for live,"

"right now?"

"yes, and they said army wanna see jiminie oppa and riri,"

"ah okay, let's go in a while..." he looks at her, yawning lazily and stretches his body.

"are you going to sleep?"

"no, but it's cold outside," he says and smiles, pulling the blanket over their heads after adjusting aera a bit more closer and chuckles on hearing her cackling in excitement, "when did you wake up?" he pats her back, pulling her to lay on his chest.

"with koo, in the morning," aera nods, bringing up her hand and touches his face with a giggle leaving her lips, "i can't see oppa,"

"ah really? we gotta find ri's oppa?" jimin chuckles lifting his head up and nuzzles against her cheek, making her laugh loudly. "did we find oppa?"

"ahh noo!"

he laughs at her pulling up the blanket and pushes his hair back, "now?"

"yes!" aera giggles, turning his head to the side and leans closer to his cheek, making jimin pull his head back, "i'm kissing you!" she whines and he laughs.