43

Y/n pov

I took out my blood covered dagger and starts cutting the ropes. Miya look at me disgusted. ''Why don't you ever clean your dagger? That's disgusting'' She said ''I didn't have time dumbass, I was put in this shitty place and didn't have time'' I answered.

''Anyways, cut mind too'' I nod and cut her rope too. ''Do you think we'll get out of here?'' She asked ''Yes, don't worry'' I said. She sighed, ''I've been here for 2 months now'' She said ''Where you kidnapped by them?'' I asked, curiosity is getting the best of me. ''Yes, I was kidnapped, this people kidnapped many people and sell them, after 2 more months, they will sell me too'' I glance at her, she look vulnerable.

She's so strong even being kidnapped, she have been laughing and joking around, she must have gone through alot.

''Is there more girls here?'' She nod, ''They are all kept in different room, they have been here longer than me so I think they're going to sell them'' Miya was holding back her tears. She would blink so that it doesn't fall.

I took out my phone, they're so careless for not checking me.

I look at the time, 1:30am, it's already been 1 day and I haven't eaten anything and I'm tired.
''Do they give you food?'' She nod ''Yes, after 2 days they bring food'' She answered.

I have to get them out of here, I stood up, Miya look at me, ''Come on'' I said, she stood up, ''Where are we going?''

''Leaving'' I response, ''What about the others?'' She was concerned about the other girls, ''We will also get them out'' I said ''Okay, do we have a plan?''

''There's no plan, if we die we die, that's it'' I answered ''Kay'' She looked determined, she look at me and smiled genuinely.
And I think she's about to say something inspirational.

''Let's get this bread''

What the fuc-

___
Hello guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter, I have assignments to do, though I've finished math assignment. I'm trying compete with the topper.

I'm going to rant about today.
So, in class, some students didn't learn their homework so the teacher let the boys hold the girls hand and let them sing to the girls. In here, holding hands and hugging are not common, so the guy didn't know what to sing so he started singing ba ba black sheep🤣🤣