Still here with me pt2 N.R

Your POV
I woke up on the hospital bed to Nat holding my hand while talking about her tales on mission and I sat there with my eyes closed quietly, not notifying her that I was awake so I could continue hearing her stories.

"So I got up on his shoulders and twisted him down to the floor. He didn't even stand a chance against me." Nat paused for a moment before continuing.

"Steve was mad that I wasn't in position and didn't reply to his comms but he didn't know that I had a separate mission from him. He barged into the room while tackling another guy and caught me while I was downloading files."

I couldn't control myself and ended up letting out a chuckle. "Well, that must have been awkward." I said while Nat looked at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"You're awake!"

"Yeah, ever since you were talking about how you jumped onto the guy's shoulders."

Natasha bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead before saying. "I'm going to get Bruce."

After a series of checks from Bruce, I was good enough to leave the medbay.

Ever since the scare, Natasha has been by my side whenever she was free. After doing her reports, she's with me. After her lunch, she's with me. As long as she has a single second to spare, she spends it with me.

However, most of the time I was sleeping due to the pain medication I got from Bruce which I never fail to take due to Nat's reminder. Each time I would wake up, Natasha would sit by my side and stroking my head before planting a kiss on my forehead and welcoming me back.

"Welcome back my love. How are you feeling?"

"Loved." I gave her a sweet smile. I appreciated not waking up alone even though it was the middle of the day. I was getting memerised by her green orbs when she waved her hands in front of me.

"Where did you go?" She asked. I just cuddled further into her and sighed in content. "Are you feeling better? I want to bring you out on a date." I nodded my head and she got off the bed and gave me a change of clothes.

I started changing in front of her as I was too lazy to head to the washroom to change and she came over to help me. I let her put my arms through the holes of the clothes as I continued to close my eyes, sleepiness yet to leave me.

Natasha POV
I wanted to bring Y/N out on a date since it's been a while. I wanted to make use of all the time we got. It taught me to make use of what we have now before it's too late.

We got into the car and I started driving to the restaurant we always like to visit. Their food is delicious and we've been there so many times that the owner knows our orders. The waitress showed us to our place and Y/N just stood there when I pulled the chair for her.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I went next to her thinking she may be feeling vertigo.

"Yeah, I just want to sit on your lap today. I want to be close to you." She pouted.

I kissed her lips before sitting on the chair and patted my lap, inviting her. "You don't have to explain. I love having you near me." She sat sideways on my lap and rested her head on my shoulder. I held her waist and kissed her temples as we waited for our orders to come.

The waitress was a bit flustered as she didn't know how to place our food but I just told her to place it on the table and we would settle it ourselves. Y/N adjusted herself and started eating. I tucked her hair behind her ears so it doesn't get caught while she's eating.

---

After the amazing dinner, we took a stroll by the beach to relax. I didn't know how much exercise Y/N should have so I suggested taking a seat halfway through. We talked about everything under the sun or the moon until it landed on the topic of how she was feeling.