(𝐗𝐈𝐗.)𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"HOW ARE YOU?" was the first thing that Mikasa asked the second she came into the room.

Following behind her were Armin, Eren, Connie, Sasha, Historia and Jean – which was quite surprising, to say the very least.

"Good," F/n responded, still lying comfortably on the bed.

"You've been unconscious for three days. Three!" Eren emphasised

"We were so worried that you might not wake up..." Armin sheepishly admitted.

"I'm awake," F/n said reassuringly.

"We're glad," Historia nodded, eyebrows arched and hands clasped against her chest.

"We brought food!" Sasha announced as Connie walked up to the woman with the tray of food, "Steamed potatoes, bread and even meat!"

"We had to stop her from eating the meat too," Connie stated, placing the tray on her lap, "If it wasn't for Captain Levi, she would've eaten it already."

F/n muttered out a 'thank you' that was accompanied by a grateful nod before digging in her food, of course with Sasha staring at them with hungry eyes. F/n was about to give her some food when Jean stopped her.

"Don't give her your food. She ate more than enough already and would probably be scolded by the commander if caught eating more," Jean bluntly said with crossed arms and half-lidded eyes.

She nodded, slowly placing the bread down while Sasha was held back by Connie for trying to reach for the food.

"F/n," Mikasa sat down on her bed, placing a timid hand on the older's, "Thank you for saving us. We would've not been okay without you."

"That's right," Eren nodded, "You know when you screamed? How did you do that? Pushing the Titans away?"

"I don't know," she truthfully said.

"Do you know when Eren screamed after?" Armin asked, "He controlled the Titans, right? Can you maybe do that too?"

She shook her head.

"I don't know."

"Then how did you make crystals with your hands?" Jean asked next, wondering as well if he was the one who was curious about it.

"I don't know," she said again.

Armin gazed at her, eyebrows furrowing in deep thought. She had only been using her crystal abilities four days ago and it was seemingly as though she had already mastered it.