(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.)𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE PLACE WAS DARK AND SPOOKY AND F/N WAS SCARED. She wasn't too terrified but it was dark enough to scare her and to bring up the past traumas, the traumas she had in the dreams.

Her dream experiences were always so dark and hard to see. A shiver would always run down her spine whenever she experienced it and never did it feel like the one it would come up whenever she was with Levi.

F/n was crouching down on the ground, tears streaming down her eyes as she sobbed. Her shoulders violently shook as her breathing became unsteady. Her fists were tightly and subconsciously clenched.

She had been in that position for as long as she could remember. Cries, hiccups and sharp inhaling and exhaling of breaths were the only things to be heard in this room.

The room was fairly large, the bed sitting in the centre with elegant sheets and two doors, one on the wall to the left and one on the wall opposite of the bed. F/n didn't know where the doors would lead her to if she did go through.

There were three tables, one larger one and two others were bedside tables, each with individual drawers and unlit candles. The floor was wooden and there was a large window beside where she was crouching down.

She inhaled and exhaled in an attempt to calm her sobs down. Her eyes scanned the room, not knowing what to do in the strange place.

She did not know how she got here or how she could get out of here if she could, that is. But there might even be a possibility that she might not be able to leave the room.

She then thought about her friends. Were they coming for her? Were they trying to find out ways to help her? Do they know where she was?

There were so many questions in her head, none of which she could respond to. Her arms that were around her legs tightened, pushing her legs closer against her chest while burying her head in her knees.

She was wearing a thin and elegant piece of clothing. It was some sort of a dress, made of silk that exposed a lot of her arms and legs. Her long hair tickled her skin before she wiped her tears away quite roughly.

She shakily stood up, wanting to get out of this place and get back to the comfortableness of Hange's arms and perhaps even Levi's company. She had to get back to her friends and even people she considered family. She had to return home.

Her steps felt heavy and loud in the empty room, hand grazing on the metal handle before stopping when she heard muffled voices through the large wooden door.