(𝐗𝐗𝐕.)𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE SKY WAS EVER SO DARK AND THE STARS AND MOON BARELY LIT UP THE LARGE AREA. F/n rode through the night, her horse, Ares as she had named him, was fast and diligent despite the cold weather.

The thick white coat that covered his body was probably what kept him warm throughout the night while F/n shivered and kept wrapping the survey corps cape she brought tighter around her.

Her yawns became more and more frequent before she decided that it was finally time to sleep. Guiding the horse towards a forest, F/n created a shelter with her crystal powers which shaped into a clear dome.

Ares neighed, lifting his front hooves up before F/n came to rub his forehead to calm him down. He laid on the ground and F/n followed, laying on top of him instead.

She exhaled softly, staring up at the starry sky as sleep slowly took over her.

The sun rose from the East, lighting up the dark sky and hiding the moon away from the people's vision. Under the same bright sky were people who mourned yet determined.

F/n was determined. She did not mourn. She was just determined to find out what her dream was about.

She had a feeling, a feeling that indicates that there was much more to this dream of hers and she was willing to find out even if it cost her life.

Whether or not it was real, she was determined.

The ground rumbled as Ares rose through the fresh air with the wind blowing out their long hair from their faces. F/n constantly stood up on the horse and lifted herself up in the air, slaying Titans with her two crystal sword-shaped objects in her hands.

The woman landed on the horse once again, head turned backwards as she watched the Titan slowly fall to the ground with its body evaporating. Whether or not she realised, a Titan appeared in front of them with Ares neighing loudly as if to alarm its rider.

F/n turned her head back and flinched at the sight of the Titan's hand just a centimetre in front of her with a grin on its face. She gasped but quickly reacted, dodging the hand that didn't manage to get anything and flew upwards.

She lifted the two swords and before anyone knew it, she sliced off its nape and landed back on the horse, leaving the Titan to evaporate on its own.

Letting out a shaky breath that held relief, she continued to face forward, eyes searching for Titans while simultaneously for food.

Shelter didn't matter to them as they could just live in the dome F/n would constantly make. But food and water were what they lacked in supply.

They needed sustenance to survive this long journey to God knows where. F/n would be lying if she said that she knew all along where she was heading because she didn't.

Though, she had been experiencing more dreams that gave her a step closer to her destination. She could feel it. She could feel it in her adrenaline. She could feel that she was close and was about to get back safe once this was all over.

F/n pulled on the reins of Ares, stopping him from travelling at too high of a speed and instead galloped slowly. Her eyes stopped at the sight of the large lake, directing the horse towards it in desperation.

She knelt down and so did Ares, both of them drinking the clear water mindlessly. F/n huffed after satisfying herself with the water supply and stared at her own reflection in the water.

Her face was dirty from a long time of not showering and maintaining good hygiene. She cupped both her hands together and scooped up some water, rubbing her face softly before looking at herself once again.

She felt more refreshed now.

The woman stood up, eyes scanning through the trees before stopping them at the red-coloured fruits. Her mouth watered and immediately got to work on getting on top of the tree.

They had been eating all kinds of food from grass to raw leaves and even sometimes wood. Normal human digestive systems wouldn't be able to churn all of that hardwood but hers managed just fine.

Was she even human at this point? She didn't know.

With a satchel, that was made temporarily from her survey corps cape, full of apples, she jumped down without bothering to use her crystal ability and ran towards the horse who was still lying beside the lake.

She sat herself down on the rock next to a tree and took out an apple, raising it to the horse's mouth as it chewed greedily on it. F/n grabbed one for herself, not minding the fact that Ares had his snout stuck in the green satchel.

The woman took another bite of the fruit, eyes strained at the beautiful scenery of the lake, the woods and the mountains while stroking the Ares' long mane.

The tall structures that surrounded the rather larger lake gave her a feeling of freedom. For a moment, she had forgotten all about the Titans and the Walls that protected humanity up to this day.

It was just she, Ares and nature.

Speaking of Ares, she felt that she had grown closer to the horse, treating him as her own friend rather than her guide or her ride.

He had helped her a bunch and she knew that was also another reason why she gave him all the apples he needed, leaving her only with one left in the satchel.

Besides nature, when they were out there riding and just killing Titans, it was just she and Ares, no one else besides them.

Unknowingly, a smile grew on F/n's lips, one that indicates the person was happy and carefree. She felt like she could do anything at that moment then. With Ares by her side, they could do anything together.

It was like they were inseparable.

But they still had a long journey waiting ahead of them. Tall walls, people and possibly even explanations. To her life and to her dreams.

She was ready, ready to face anything that was to come to her.

With Ares.

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴