Chapter 76: Haunting past

Y/N's POV

What the hell were you doing?"he shouted

"Yah jungkook-ah it's me y/n , you probably didn't recognise me." I smiled as I spread my arms out to him , expecting a hug ..

"I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT DONT YOU EVER DARE TOUCH ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" his tone raised even more as my eyes widened at the very UNEXPECTED behaviour...

-

J-jungkook I am sorry but I had to leave."

"YOU HAD TO LEAVE?WHY ?WHY? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE LEAVING ?"

"NO , you are getting me wrong , I called you several times , I came to your house , I even —."

"DONT YOU FREAKING LIE TO ME Y/N ! DONT ! JUST DONT." He clenched his teeth "ALL THOSE PROMISES , ALL OF THEM
WERE LIES , YOU ARE A FREAKING LIAR." With that , he released me and started to walk away.

-

No."

What?!

He was so casual about it like i couldn't believe his words and his attitude.

At least not in front of my brother...

"What?" It was my brother who spoke ..

"I don't know her and that's certainly not me." He stated in a serious tone.

"Miss Y/n why did you lie?"

"I am not lying sir , it is him , he is lying." I said , i was being framed and it was all coming to me .

"Yah jungkook , stop lying , we even had a conversation. Tell him."

"Hey , Stop it already , Who is asking you to do all this?" He asked me

-

Jung- jungkook you—." My eyebrows drew together in worry ..

"Why did you do that?" My voice cracked..

"So that you don't keep your hopes high." He stated plainly.

"I . Was . Not . Keeping. My .hopes . High." I stood up gritting my teeth.

"Oh really, then why are you crying ?" He raised his eyebrow..

"You know what , you would love to see this ."gathering all the beads i threw them into the bin..

-

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?"

Who is it ? Is it Jungkook?

No

Dont come near me

"Y/n?"

Go away

"Y/n, its me!"

My eyes opened at the voice of my brother.