vi. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?

Cassie hung upside down on the chair as she watched Lucas try to throw skittles into Max's mouth, the four having to go to the next hallway to give El and Mike space as he tried to win her back

Cassie hung upside down on the chair as she watched Lucas try to throw skittles into Max's mouth, the four having to go to the next hallway to give El and Mike space as he tried to win her back. Will sat with Cassie as he looked down at her. "Why are you upside down?"

"To feel all the excruciating blood rush to my head, having a tortuous headache that makes me re-things the true, underlining, meaningful cause of my life." Cassie explained with a hand on her heart.

Will nodded. "Okay."

The lights blinked, Wills hand clasped on the back of his neck. Cassie sat up. "Will?"

He looked over at her in worry. "He's here."

A roar echoed in the distance, the four standing up and crowding together as they met up with Mike and El once more, letting her lead as they ran down the hallway. The party all crowding together as they hurried up the stairs. The sound of metal hitting metal filled their ears.

El lead the group still. They came across Jonathan hitting the door with a fire extinguisher. El hurried forward, Lucas put an arm back to hold Cassie as she stayed behind him, looking around his shoulder. A giant, slug like, creature turned their way, breathing heavily in their direction.
Cassies eyes widened in a panic as her heart rate speed up.

"What the f-" Max began before the creature shrieked loudly. As he came their way, El yelled as she used her powers to slam it against one wall, then the next, doing that a few times more to the ceiling and floor.

She backed up some as the creature came at them again, yelling once more before throwing it out of the small window. Lucas looked back as Cassie. "You okay?"

"Yeah." she held her chest. "Are you?"

He nodded his head, they followed the rest of the party outside to see it seep into the storm drains.

"Cas?" Lucas knocked on the bathroom door as Max and Mikes bickering echoed in the background. El was in her room, trying to spy while the rest of the party was meant to wait. Cassie had disappeared into the bathroom not long after they arrived, yet to come out. "Are you taking a massive shit or something?"

Cassie opened the door was a look of disbelief on her face. "Are you joking?"

"Hey, got you to open the door." he grinned, walking in as she shut the door again. "What are you all hold up in here for? You're missing the big show, figured you liked front row seats at the theater."

Cassie gave a small smile as she jumped up onto the bathroom counter while he leaned on the wall. "I'm just thinking about all of this, you know? The Mind Flayer, Will, El."

Weather it made her a cry baby or not, Cassie was never afraid to admit how scared she was. She was never one for horror movies, hated the idea of being alone, still slept with a nightlight, had to face the wall as she slept because she was scared something would be infront of her when she opened her eyes. She was scared of most things, some more then others. Only, she hadn't been like that until Will went missing and they were put into a world of monsters that were only suppose to live in your imagination.