Hashiras VS Shenju (4)

1st person POV

Immediately after the timer started, they individually slashed attacks at me as I flawlessly dodge everything.

Iguro: "Such reflexes.."

I leaped at Tengen in the speed of light as I opened my mouth.

"Death Breathing: Fifth Form, Enhanced Technique."

I didn't miss the chance to punch with 10% of my strength to a direction where no one stands in the way.

*BOOM*

Giyu and Gyomei continued fighting as Tengen was lying on the floor, unconscious.

Giyu: "Water brea-"

I kick Giyu in the stomach as he spat out blood and struggled to stand. While I defeated these two, I was cautious about Gyomei because he's the strongest.

Gyomei: "So pitiful."

"Death Breathing: Third form, Unsightly Death."

_____3rd person

_____
3rd person

Shenju disappeared into thin air. Even Gyomei couldn't sense it.

Shinobu: "Ah, so that's what Kanao was talking about."

Shenju re-appeared behind Gyomei.

"Death Breathing: Sixth Form, Deaths Door."

Everyone, even Ubuyashiki widened their eyes at the sight of a monster

Gyomei: "O-ouch.."

Monster: "You all look as yummy as all the demons Shenju fed me. In total, he fed me 106 demons! What a feast!"

Everyone calmed down a bit, hearing that the monster was on their side but was still shocked at what it said.. 106 demons?!

Shenju: "Kento, go back."

The monster known as, "Kento" nodded it's head as it followed the instruction of Shenju.

Sanemi: "Are you sure that's all your forms!?"