a part of history

───── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

I abruptly stir in my sleep and sit upright immediately. I look around the unfamiliar apartment confused

More confused than I've ever been.

I jump slightly as I see Steven asleep beside me. Shirtless...? Hot.. but confusing.

I slowly lift the covers to see if I'm in the nude and luckily I'm not.

What the hell happened last night??

I climb out of his bed and scan the room confused. My feet touch the sand and quickly I begin to gather that he's either a psychopath that kidnaps and drugs people... hence the chains on the bed...

Or I'm officially losing my mind.

My reflection says "Oh, you're definitely losing your mind."

I flinch at her stupid voice and she smiles as I walk away from the reflection off the fish tank

I walk towards the front door, looking at the blue tape on the edge of it.

"What the hell?" I mutter under my breath.

Steven stirs and I quickly leave the apartment and shut the door behind me. I'm met face to face with the old man I met last night

"I see you two made up."

I look at him confused "What? What do you mean?"

"Oh, you two were having quite the argument last night. But you already know this."

No.. no I don't.

I smile to him and say "Yep. All resolved."

He says "Arguments are a part of relationships. It's the apologies that matter. I hope he apologized?"

My eyes widen and I say "Yeah.. he apologized."

I abruptly end the conversation as my phone rings. I slide my phone out of my pocket as I enter my apartment.

I look down to the shattered phone confused and I press answer as my Dad's name flashes across the screen

"Genevieve Lane Kekoa! I have been trying to get ahold of you for days!"

I look around my destroyed apartment and my art pieces destroyed.