Chapter 21- Hidden and Safe

"Potter," Mad-eye spoke, "You're still underage, meaning you've still got the trace on you." 

"What's the trace?" Harry asked. 

"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose," Mad-Eye explained, "Point is we have to use those means of transport the trace can't detect. Brooms, Thestrals, and the like. We go in pairs." 

"That way," He continued, "If anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be. They won't know which Harry Potter will be the real one." 

"The real one?" Harry inquired, raising his eyebrows. 

Moody pulled out a little flask and smirked, "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew." 

"No! Absolutely not!" He protested. 

"Told you he'd take it well," Hermione said, giving Moody the "I told you so" look. 

"No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me..."

"Never done that before, have I." Ron said, folding his arms. 

"No, this is different. Taking that and becoming me." 

"Well, none of us really fancy it mate." Fred said. 

"Yeah, imagine if something went wrong we ended up a scrawny specky git forever." George said with a small laugh. 

"Everyone here is of age Potter," Moody said, "They've all agreed to take the risk. All Granger as discussed." 

Hermione stepped forward and plucked a few hairs from Harry, "Blimey Hermione!" 

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning...." Moody said, handing the flask off to Fred, "It tastes like Goblin Piss." 

"Have enough experiences with that, do you Mad-Eye?" Fred asked, grabbing the potion, Moody gave him a deadly look, "Just trying to diffuse the tension." 

Everyone took sips of the Polyjuice and started to transform into Harry Potter, soon there were Seven Harry Potters all together. They all took off to the skies. 

"They were on us right from the start," Hagrid said, walking towards the Weasley women, "We didn't stand a chance." 

"Well, thank goodness you two are all right," Molly said, giving a sad smile to Harry and Hagrid. Eventually, the members of the order appeared. George got injured, Mundungus left, and Mad-Eye was dead.

"Is there no one we can trust?" Tonks asked, sighing and shaking her head. Hermione and Remus looked at each other, they were thinking the same thing. 

"I think we know someone." 

................

"Come to momma," Mihaela said to Aurora, who slowly got up on her two legs and wobbled a bit, "There you go come on." 

The baby slowly took steps forward and waddled over to her mother, she collapsed in Mihaela's arms. Mihaela picked her daughter up and rested her on her lap. 

"Good girl!" She praised, kissing her forehead. She put her baby in her play pen and got on the phone with her work, that called her on the phone. 

"Yes, I'll be there tomorrow. I need to get a babysitter for my daughter," She said, writing things down on her calendar. She hung up and heard someone knock on the door. She went to it. 

"Who is it?" 

"We're looking for a Mihaela Andrei?" 

Her blood ran cold, she knew that voice, "I'm sorry, Miss Andrei doesn't live here. You the wrong house." 

"Can you tell us where she is?" 

"Who's asking?" 

"Nymphadora Tonks."

Mihaela wanted to open the door but she just couldn't, "I'm sorry, I don't know where she is." 

"Miha, it's just me. Please open up." Tonks pleaded. Mihaela knew it was just Tonks but she couldn't do it. 

Tonks heard the chain unlatch, Mihaela's face poked out. She looked different. 

Her beautiful long locks of brown hair that grew to her waist was chopped off. She had very short hair that was now curly.

"You should go." She said. 

"Miha." 

"That's not my name," She said, crossing her arms over her chest, "I changed everything. Please just leave." 

"We need you-" 

"No you don't!" Mihaela snapped, "I'm done with magic! I have a good life now so please just leave my home. Please." 

"Miha, this-" 

"Just go Tonks. Please." She begged, giving her best friend sad eyes, "Please." 

"Mad-Eye's dead." Tonks said, "He was killed." 

Mihaela's heart dropped, her blood ran cold, her stomach churned, she felt sick.

"Tonks please. Just go," She said again, her voice quiet, "I'm happy here. Aurora is safe, just go." 

Tonks gave her a hug and disapparated, leaving Mihaela alone. It was true, she had a pleasant life. She held down a job at a local coffee shop, she was close to becoming a manager, all memories from Hogwarts were gone, she had stuffed her wand away in the attic. It was over, she had kept her daughter hidden and safe from any Dark Wizard who wanted to take her away.