Rise of Vengeance

The Pride Ring, Hell...

In some kind of warehouse, Demons were seen going around doing their individual jobs. Some were making drugs while others were putting gun parts together. Another group was loading up unknown materials nearby, and others were doing other things.

Above in a catwalk, a man in a dark jacket and a red hood stood. Chains were wrapped around his forearms with two guns holstered at his hips. The Demon watched his men from above as they worked below.

Footsteps were heard on the catwalk, catching the Demon's attention. He turns to the one approaching him, revealing his black and white skull-like face with eyes the color of dried blood. The Demon approaching his boss was Stalker, who was wearing an eyepatch over his left eye. It was burnt and damaged from the explosion Charlie had caused to him and Lucky weeks ago.

"What is it?" the Demon gang boss asks the Imp.

"Lucky is ready," Stalker informs his boss. "He's got a whole team this time, and even got some gang of Humans to help him."

"Tch. Can't believe he needs a whole team to take on a weakling Human and some pacifist princess," the Demon boss scoffs. "It's pathetic. Though there are rumors going around that he shot Valentino in the face. But just make sure that you do your job correctly this time, okay?"

"You got it, Boss," Stalker nods. "I'll make sure nothing goes wrong."

"Good."

The gang boss turns back to watch his men work. Stalker nods and turns away before disappearing into a cloud of shadowy smoke. He was ready for this mission. He didn't want his boss pissed at him.

Queens, New York...

It's been only a few days since Y/n had confessed his love to Charlie. She had surprisingly taken it well and even reciprocated the feelings of affection. Y/n was thrilled because of this and couldn't help but be completely giddy about it.

Since then, Y/n and Charlie had become a couple. Y/n didn't want to make it public yet, which Charlie was fine with. As long as she had Y/n with her, she was happy.

At the moment, Y/n was walking down the stairs in his Riders' Edge mechanic uniform. He walked into the living room, a smile unusually plastered on his face, and walked toward the couch where Charlie, Angel, and Fat Nuggets were sitting. They were watching some show about the FBI, or something similar.

"Hey, I'm gonna head to work, Char," Y/n kisses his girlfriend's forehead. "I'll see you later tonight."

"Hey, can I come with you today?" Charlie asked her boyfriend.

"Really?" Y/n questioned. "As much as I love you, I still don't fully trust Fluff Boy here yet."

"Hey!" Angel called out. "I helped you two get together! Show me a little trust."

Y/n only shrugged and Nuggets oinked. Charlie giggled at this.

"I think Angel can be trusted," Charlie said. "Please? I wanna be with you more, N/n~"

N/n. That was the nickname Charlie had given Y/n and started to recently call him that. He was... tolerating it. He did call Charlie "Char" after all.

"You sure?" Y/n asked.

"Absolutely!" Charlie announced.

Y/n hummed in thought and turned to Angel Dust. The Spider Demon looked back at him with big puppy eyes. Y/n sighed and nodded.

"Alright. Trial run," he says. "If nothing terrible happens tonight while me and Charlie are gone, I'll trust you to stay at the house by yourself, alright, Angel?"