Single Dog Ending System Chapter 145: Hello, Mr. Qin. •

Qin Lang woke up and was in the game cabin.

In that single dog project developed by Jiuzhou, the game cabin was also different from the general holographic game. Others were cabins, and this one was a hemisphere.

There was a soft seat inside the ball, and Qin Lang sat in it.

After entering the system, the customer on the seat could fall asleep, and the device connectes to the customer's brain waves, pulling them into various small worlds derived from the main world. The game cabin would open the protection mode after the customer fell asleep, that was - the hatch. The material of the whole ball was very hard - hard enough to withstand all kinds of external accidents that may be encountered.

At the same time, if there was an attack or an accident, it would automatically alarm and remind the user to return.

Obviously, Jiuzhou had already mastered those technologies, and it was even more advanced than that of similar companies. For example, AI was very distinctive.

[Ding, dear customer, please rate this trip. ]

Score? Qin Lang remembered 25 and 0 - an AI with autonomous consciousness, which was quite interesting.

Qin Lang smiled and gave a full score.

[~( ̄▽ ̄~)(~ ̄▽ ̄)~Thanks to the customer for their full praise, and here is a special gift! ]

Qin Lang: "..." Are you so happy that all your facial expressions start to appear?

A card was spit out from the card slot of the seat, which was probably a so-called small gift. Qin Lang pulled it out, looked down and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

-- 1706 -- the rich and beautiful year.

Jiuzhou Group's special VIP hotel room card.

Qin Lang couldn't help but wonder, was thay really a serious blind date game project? Why did it feel like everything was strange by the minute?

"Haha." Qin Lang was taken aback by the familiar mocking voice.

"25? You haven't left yet?" Qin Lang looked around the half-ball and quickly found the key to turn on the image.

Qin Lang's eyes soon landed in front of a beautiful young man with hair dyed in grandma's gray. His eyes were bright but lazy and his slightly raised eyebrows were somewhat unruly.

Qin Lang wasn't quite sure whether it was 0 or 25, but fortunately, the other party rolled his eyes habitually.

Qin Lang leaned on the soft seat with a smile in his eyes, playing with the thin room card in his hand, and teasingly said, "25, I didn't expect you to be quite beautiful."

"Hmph." The arrogant little system snorted, the novice AI concealed its reluctance, "You open the hatch and it will automatically close."

Qin Lang glanced at the date and time on the screen. The six worlds, adding up to an unknown number of years... But he only slept for two hours in reality.

"No hurry, my mother brought me here and pushed down all the meetings today. We've been together for so long, so should we talk later?" Qin Lang sat like a boss, with a smile on the corner of his mouth. He didn't do anything, but inexplicable people automatically gave birth to some meaning.

25 thought for a few moments, he was cowardly, and he always had a bad premonition of being reckoned, "...What are you talking about?"

"Well..." Qin Lang's slender fingers casually tapped on the armrest of the seat, his crisp voice echoed in the cabin, and his lightly frowned eyebrows seemed to ask which one to ask first.