Chapter 34

Vashisht's POV

Why did you start cooking all of a sudden? Do you want to be a master chef or what? She stated In a angry tone  but her eyes were moist she was trying hard not cry 

I was just looking at her taking care of me she was applying the ointment and everything but I was least bother about my hand or anyother thing I was more bother  about her , even if this small burn on my hand brings her so close to me then I can have a burn on my hand everyday  ,I would die if she leaves me anyday I know she loves me and needs time but I cant bee without her , I need her badly, but first I have to patch things up for all of my mistakes and regain her trust.

Are you all right now, Vashisht? She abruptly asked, "Bring me back to the world?" I noticed she was still holding my hand.

Yes, I'm OK, after all, I have such a kind and wonderful wife, I smirked at her.

She bushed but tried to hide it from me, so I drew her closer to me.

I kissed her on the forehead and was going to kiss her lips when she abruptly exclaimed, "Let's eat food." I nodded and walked away.

She said, "I'll help you eat because your hands are burned."

Is everything all right with you? I stated this because I was taken aback by what she said.

Yes, I'm fine, but you're not, so I'm simply assisting, she explained.

okay, but are you sure you  I said?  

Yes, Se, I want to help you, but if you ask again, I will no longer assist you, and you will have to eat on your own, she stated, becoming irritated.

Ohh, okay, I'm sorry, I can't eat on my own, I murmured, making a puppy expression to persuade her.

She noticed that and burst out laughing, and I joined her and began laughing as well.

She then began feeding me, and I was eating it quietly while I was bussy staring towards her. When she noticed this, she glared at me, but I kept looking at her, wondering how good she could be after hurting her so much, and still caring for me. I wondered how she could be so good.

 I loved you. 

What are you talking about? she inquired, her gaze fixed on mine

Did I say it too loudly? I reasoned to myself

I meant what I said to her, and I winked at her.

Her face began to change colour. I noticed her checks turning red and winked at her once again.

Will you stop all of this, she pleaded, still blushing. "What should I stop?" I inquired, winking at her.

Stop this nonsense, Vashisht. She yelled at the top of her lungs, trying not to blush.

shuu shuu don't yell like this on the top of your voice, what would our neighbours think? I remarked again, winking at her.

She was taken aback at first because she didn't understand what you had just said, you are an ughhh, you are so shameless.

I'm familiar with that wifey. I remarked as I drew her closer and wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her before she could react.

Leave me, she said once she returned to her senses. I stopped hugging her but didn't leave her. I kept looking into her eyes, I just  wanted  to get lost in those beautiful eyes and talk to her for hours, forgetting about everything except us. we were still looking into eachothers eyes When she returned to her senses, she broke the eye contact.    

Please leave me alone, she muttered. I left her even though I didn't want to.

Let's go to bed, it's late, I told her.

Yes, she said.

We entered my room, and I was preparing to sleep on the sofa when she said, "We can share the bed, but stick by your side," and I did.

awwww, I know you can't stay away from me, but you could have told me that right away.

Will you just stop or sleep on that couch instead, she asked, her eyes fixed on me?

No, I can sleep on the bed because my gorgeous wife told me to, and I can't deny what she says, I said, smiled.

She went to the restroom to change her clothes.

I was going to put on a t-shirt when I noticed the bathroom door openning and turned to gaze in that direction. When I saw her come out, she was wearing a lovely night gown that was defining all of her curves perfectly, making me go insane for her.

I couldn't take my eyes off her because I couldn't take my eyes off her she was looking really sexy I was having all bad thoughts but I just excused myself and went to the washroom and took a quick cold shower as I couldn't risk my self with her right now it would have complicated things between us more

I came out but noticed that she was already asleep, which was a relief because she was looking too sexy for me to handle, so it's better she's asleep.

I kissed her forehead and then slipped inside the bed.

I was trying to sleep but my mind was all focused on her. I tried to sleep but couldn't. Finally, I gave up and turned toward her, pulling her into my arms and burrying my face into her neck and kissing her neck it was such a hevely feeling I wanted the time to stop right now I was thinking about all the past moments and didn't know when I slept into sundders.

Hope you guys like my update

so sweet of adhiraa to take his care ❤️❤️

Please vote and comment it really matters for me

If you like the chapter please vote and comment

Have a nice day , and take good care of urself ❤️❤️

I apologise for not updating for the past two months because I was very busy with my 12th boards exam. so now the exams are over  I will try to update at least two to three chapters per week. I also want to share that the book has received over 7k views, which is not a lot, but I am very happy about it. Thank you again to all the readers.

Thank you
-deeya