ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Bonus Chapter

Song: High Enough (Slowed)

By: K. Flay

Dedicated to: YOU! THE READERS!

This is a bonus chapter for both Bad Idea Thirty-Five Part One and Part Two. Everything will be in Mauricio's P.O.V.

V

I watched as Papa sat down on the couch next to me and chugged down the tequila bottle

I watched as Papa sat down on the couch next to me and chugged down the tequila bottle. It's his second one.

Is he fucking serious?

All I'm trying to do is read my fucking book and I have him drowning down drinks next to me.

"You're fucking pathetic," I said standing up from the couch with my book. Papa laughed, taking another chug of the bottle, "Oh, come on, Miguel. We were just getting along."

Fucking asshole.

I walked away from him, going upstairs to read my book.

Fuck him and his fucking tequila bottle. I'm just glad mama and the kids aren't here.

The asshole took the day off from work to drink all day like he usually does. He walked through the door while I was just sitting down to read and sat next to me. It was awkward as hell and once he got the bottle from the kitchen, that's when I started getting pissed off.

"I fucking hate him," I mumbled to myself.

I lay down on my bed and started to read my book.

Finally some peace.

Suddenly Malia bursts through the door and I know then I've spoken too soon.

I widened my eyes as she stood in front of my bed, "Fucking shit, you scared me."

"He did it again. He canceled our date to be with her."