Chapter 18: Vampire

3rd Pov

Morning has now come, and the ORC are all standing outside the sealed door in the club room.

(Y/N): Just how powerful is this bishop if they need all these seals?

Akeno: Are you sure about this Rias

Rias: Last night, my brother insisted I release the seal and let the bishop go free. Why, I don't know, but they refused the offer.

(Y/N): A real shut-in, then.

Akeno: It's really a shame, the bishop was the largest earner in contracts.

Kiba: The bishop used a computer to make special contracts.

Xenovia: Then this bishop must be dangerous if they need be locked away.

Rias: They are.

She raised her hand and created a large magic circle that covered the door. They watched as all the locks and 'keep out' tape fell from the door, and onto the ground before disappearing in red particles.

Koneko: It's broken.

Rias: Now then, let's see what happens.

Rias gently opened the door and light flooded into the room. (Y/N)'s attention was immediately drawn to the coffin that sat against the wall where the bed should have gone. A sirlish voice screamed in terror from the coffin from the light.

Rias: I'm glad to see you're going fine.

Bishop: I don't understand?!

Rias stepped forward and kneeled next to the coffin.

Rias: The seal has been broken, you're free to come out now.

Akeno followed Rias and gently pulled the lid off the coffin. The person inside was wearing the female Kouh Academy uniform, but (Y/N) could tell that it was a male. He'd witnessed enough of the Aphrodite cabin pranks to know that on the spot.

Bishop: No! I don't ever wanna leave! It's too scary outside!

Xenovia: Wow, she looks exactly like Asia! Are all bishops blonde or something?

She was interrupted by both (Y/N) and Kiba chuckling to themselves.

Asia: What's so funny?

Kiba: I hate to break it to you, but...

(Y/N): That's a boy.

Both looked at the two in shock while Kiba looked at (Y/N), wondering how he know.

Kiba: Did Rias tell you already?

(Y/N): No, Aphrodite's kids can make a convincing woman out of anyone. But I've seen it enough to tell the difference. I made sure to learn after Percy teamed up with them to try and get me on April Fools. That image is forever scarred in my mind.

(Y/N) shudder as Kiba started laughing more at him.

Rias: Indeed, he is a boy...

Akeno: Who just happens to like cross-dressing.

Rias leaned down and hugged him close as he looked down, scared to look up at the peerage.

Rias: This is Gasper Vladi, my other bishop. He's a first year student. And before he was a devil, he was actually half human and half vampire.

Asia: What?*snuggles into (Y/N)'s arm* He's a real vampire?

(Y/N): Eh, not the craziest thing I've heard. Uncle Hades' older children are vampires.*looks around at room decor* But yeah, you really could mistake him for a girl.