78

IRL

"Why are you breathing so loudly?" Y/n snapped.

"I'm breathing a normal volume" Harry replied.

"No you're like," Y/n took a few dramatic, ragged breaths.

"Am not" He muttered, but began purposely trying to breath as quiet as possible.

Suddenly Y/n rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"What? I'm trying my hardest over here. Do you have like- supersonic hearing or something?"

"No it's- supersonic hearing?" She raised her eyebrows in slight amusement.

"First thing that came to mind"

"I see. But no, it's not you, I just hate that bitch who just opened her mouth back there" Y/n muttered quietly and motioned her head back.

Harry discreetly looked back, "hmm don't know her"

"She's annoying as fuck." Y/n began to speak in a high-pitched mocking voice, "I'm just sooo bad at quidditch. And they would never let me on the team anyway because I'm sooo annoying. Huh? What's a quaffle?"

"She's actually said that?" Harry's eyes widened before he rolled them when Y/n nodded.

"I wanna punch her I swear" Y/n gritted her teeth.

Just then, the girl let out painfully fake shriek of laughter.

Y/n leaned forward and covered her mouth, "I can't do it, I just can't"

Harry began using the same tone Y/n had used to mock her before, "you fly on a broom? Isn't that for like- sweeping?"

Y/n suppressed her chuckles with her hand, "also, once in like- third year, I told her I had a crush on this guy, and the next day she literally starts talking to him. Like bitch-"

"You used to be friends?"

"Acquaintances, more like. She was my herbology partner and had caught me staring at him" Y/n answered.

"Staring at... who, exactly?" Harry asked 'casually'.

Y/n smirked at him, "I barely remember, it was in third year... uh... think he was in Hufflepuff- oh no, it was Ravenclaw"

"Oh, so he's in your house, you see him around often then?"

"Yes, I see him around. Most of the time he's with his girlfriend"

Harry let out a relieved sigh, "oh, cool"

"Mhmm" Y/n nodded.

Everyone then looked to the front where Mcgonagall had called for there attention. They had all been studying with their desk partners for their upcoming O.W.L. Exams.

"You are all dismissed, and remember to continue studying, these examinations will not be easy." She advised them.

Everyone began packing up their things and heading out of the door. Just as Y/n passed Mcgonagall's desk, she was stopped.

"Stay back a moment, Ms.Diggory."

She gave Harry a panicked look but turned back towards the Transfiguration Professor.

"Yes, Professor?"

She waited until the last person had left the room before turning to face Y/n, "I see you and Potter are getting on better. I assume you have abandoned your wishes of a desk change?"

"Oh uhm- no that's alright, Professor. I think I requested that last year"

"You did. Things seem to have worked out"

"Yes, Harry and I are getting along quite better now" Y/n nodded.

"I can see that" Mcgonagall said, and Y/n swear she saw her smirk, "he isn't too much of a bother?"

"Oh, just sometimes" Y/n chuckled, "but I think I can deal with it"

"I'm sure you can"

"Is that all, Professor?"

Mcgonagall nodded, and Y/n smiled before beginning to make her way to the door, "oh, and Diggory-"

"Yes?"

"Do me a favour, and when you go outside, tell Potter he has gotten you in terrible trouble. I'm sure he'll be waiting for you"

This time Y/n was sure she saw her smirk and this told her she definitely knew something.

Though, Y/n just smiled and nodded before exiting the classroom.

Sure enough, Harry had waited for her.

Y/n painted her face with an annoyed expression, "nice going" she spat as she approached him.

"What? What happened?" He quickly asked.

"I'm in trouble because of you!" She exclaimed.

"What? Why?" Harry questioned nervously, "whatever it is I'm sorry"

Y/n couldn't keep up her act anymore and smiled, "you're so gullible"

"You're so mean" He muttered but grabbed her hand as they began walking down the hall, not knowing they were being watched by a woman who was having major déjà vu.

***

"You should see how unorganized Weasley's notes are! I mean, he has all the information, but it's all over the place. He doesn't skip lines for a new paragraph, he doesn't underline important words- and don't get me started in his handwriting!" Zhara ranted to Y/n in the common room.

"I want to sit by you again..." she whined.

"Well, Mcgonagall offered me a desk change after class"

"Did you take it?!"

"No..." Y/n said quietly.

"Why not?!"

"Because... you need to make new friends?"

"I don't want new friends" Zhara replied simply.

"And besides, sitting next to Harry isn't that bad. Y'know he also hates that bitch"

"The one at the back of the room? Miss 'I'm just so annoying'?"

"Yeah"

"Well, there's one good thing about him"

"Come on, there's more than just one good thing" Y/n tried.

"Alright, name some"

"Uh... well, he's an alright snog I'll tell you that" Y/n grinned.

"Ew! I don't wanna hear about that!" Zhara got up and fake wretched.

"I'm only kidding! Come back! Wait!" Y/n called after her while laughing as Zhara began walking to their dorm, "come back! Please!" She cried dramatically, and fell back onto the couch.

Chuckling, she got comfortable and waited about five minutes before going up to the dorm to annoy Zhara some more.

A/n- GUYS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE TMRW
(Ikr crazyyy🤯)
I WOULDVE WRITTEN IT TN BUT I HAVE A TEST TMRW SO I don't NEED SLEEP.

ILYSM AND TY FOR READING MWAH😘