Chapter 17: Valentine's

Season 8, Episode 14

Angela wakes up to kisses up and down her neck, and all over her face, "Good morning."

"Good morning. Got any plans today?" She asks, kissing him quickly before snuggling close to his chest.

"Dinner. No sleep. Some chocolate," Mark tells her, his alarm going off, "And work."

"I was happy with everything you were saying. Until that last one," She groans, getting up as well.

As the couple gets dressed, they joke around, Mark every once in awhile taking a piece of her clothing and holding it above his head and won't give it back until he gets a kiss. Angela laughs, putting on her shirt, "I'm gonna make some coffee, want any?"

Mark shakes his head, "Nah. I'll get some from the cart at the hospital."

♤♤♤♤

Arizona questions Mark and Angela on their way into work on what Callie's plans for Valentine's Day is, "Is it camping? I mean, does she think I'm going camping on Valentine's Day?"

Mark sighs, "I don't know."

"Well, she's trying to surprise me. I'm telling you, the surprise is I'm gonna leave her on the side of a mountain. I mean, do you think camping is sexy? I'm asking Angela because I know you think everything is sexy," Arizona tells Mark, stopping for a coffee as Angela giggles.

"Camping can be quite romantic. It's not sexy, but it's romantic"

"Anyways, you can't take a baby camping. Sofia's gonna hate it," Mark reminds his second baby momma.

Arizona looks at him confused, "What d-y-you're getting a sitter. Callie said you're getting a sitter."

"Yeah, Callie also said you were going camping. Callie's lost her mind."

"Ugh, really? It's camping?" Arizona groans.

Mark shrugs, holding Angela's hand as they start walking away, "I don't know, but it's your night with Sofia."

The blonde continues arguing, "Well, I need to have sex with my wife, apparently in the woods on cold, hard ground. And you promised Callie a sitter, so get a sitter."

Angela adds, "I don't think this is fair. Why do you get sex and I don't? Mark and I's relationship is just starting out, he has a lot to live up to."

The man in question nods, "There's a lot of pressure. I got us a table at Campo's."

"Oh, that's a nice place," Angela smiles, pecking Mark's check, "Which means that one of you better find a sitter, because I am not missing out on my first Valentine's back home. Love you," she tells Mark before walking away.

Arizona tells him "Find a babysitter," Before joining Angela.

♤♤♤♤

Walking into the ER, Angela sees a few of the fifth year residents at the desk. April greets her with a smile, "Morning, Dr. Karev. Any Valentine's Day plans?"

"If Mark can find a babysitter, we're going to dinner. If not, we're not having sex and I want sex," Angela tells the residents, watching as Alex's face scrunches up in disgust.

"Okay, there are certain things brother's don't need to hear, and that's one of them."

Angela decides to tease him, "You don't want to hear about how Mark does this thing with his mouth when he's going dow-"

Alex plugs his ears before walking away, "La, la, la, la, la."

"Come on! You're just feeling self-conscious."