I don't care

"I can't believe people found out about this." I.N said, looking at Chan who was stressing out in front of him.

"Its like Jeno's situation all over again." Felix said.

"Its different this time, people actually supported them, they don't support Hyunjin and Suri, which is weird because they were always shipped before this." Seungmin added. "The fact that the company hasn't released anything yet doesn't help."

"Where are they now?" Felix asked.

"Suri just texted me, they're staying at a hotel, not far from here, but luckily no one saw them." Minho answered. The rumor didn't have a lot of evidence, but it only became an issue because of their old drama, Suri and Jeno, her cheating rumors, Hyunjin's hiatus, Suri's depart from the company, and people were just making up theories and stories, about how Suri cheated on Jeno with Hyunjin, how she departed from the company because of her relationship with Hyunjin, and it only made everything worst.

"What are we going to do?" Felix asked, mostly looking at Chan.

"We wait, there isn't anything we can do." --"Hyunjin don't." Suri glared at the guy, not really in the mood to fight him.

"Suri, fuck off." He fought back and it only made her angrier. How did they even end up here?

"Hyunjin if you really going to do this, then we're done."
"I don't care anymore, Suri. I guess its over then-" Hyunjin was staring at the girl, before he looked down, placing a draw 4 card on top of the other cards. "Uno."

"Ugh, fuck you Hwang Hyunjin."

"I won again." Hyunjin started dancing, ignoring his mad girlfriend, or ex now, since Suri was probably planing their breakup.

"Dude, you must be cheating this is your third game to win, and you're a bad player." Hyunjin just giggled, taking a sip of his americano.

"Have you checked your phone?" He asked, watching as Suri grabbed the cards.

"No, don't feel like seeing any hate." Hyunjin sighed, knowing that the whole thing was affecting her more than it should.

"Can't believe people don't like us together. We were their number one ship."

"Me and Leeknow are their number one ship." Suri corrected him.

"Say that one more time and we're done."

"Me and Leeknow are stays number one ship." Hyunjin placed his cup down slowly, before turning to Suri, giving her a look and for a second she believed that he was mad, until he jumped up, caring her over his shoulder, throwing her on top of the bed, before joining her, attacking her, causing her to laugh as he tickled her. "Okay, s-stop-"

"Say that we're the best ship in the whole world."

"N-no-"

"Lee Suri-" Hyunjin warned and the girl almost died out of laughter.

"Okay, okay fine- We're the best ship in the whole industry." Hyunjin smiled down at her, pecking her forehead before laying down beside her. Silence took over the room, but they both didn't mind, until Hyunjin broke it once again.

"I don't care if they ship us or not. You're mine, and I'm yours. Its going to stay like that forever, whether they like it or not." Suri couldn't help, but smile widely at the guy beside her, grabbing his hand softly.

"I love you Hwang Hyunjin."

"I love you Hwang Suri."

"Okay, no-" Suri got up, making her way to the bathroom.

"Hwang Riannon?"

"Dude stop-"

"What about Hwang Sunhwa?"

"No-"

"Dude it works with your three names, don't be a bitch."

"I can be if I want to be."

"No-"