Chapter XI

Currently, it's 4 a.m and I can't sleep so here's the update.

_____________________________________

Reaching his apartment complex, Angel picked up all the food with a struggle and made her way to Elias's door huffing the whole minute. Knocking on the door, she didn't hear an answer from him even after a few tries. Fed up and slightly more worried, she started banging on the door frantically.

"I'm COMING, JESUS!!" she heard a frustrating shout coming from the other side of the door.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YO-" Elias froze in his tracks upon seeing his Angel, her arms overflowing with food and drinks.

Angel could see his face flooding with guilt for shouting at her.

"I'm sorry Angel, I didn't know it was you. Fuck, I'm really sorry." He said, running his hand frustratingly through his hair. You could see exhaustion clear on his handsome face. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked like he hadn't eaten in a few days.

"It's okay, you didn't know it was me," she said with a small smile, "can I come in? My hands are kind of full right now and they're really heavy," lightly laughing she tugged the food a bit up her arms.

"Y-yeah, yeah come in," he said and quickly stepped out of her way.

Angel got inside and laid the stuff on the kitchen counter, Elias was so out of it, he didn't even think to help her out. Just had his gaze frozen on her bouncing figure and couldn't comprehend how much she actually cared for him.

Angel started pulling all the food out on the counter and putting some in the microwave to hit them up, it took quite a long time to gather everything up so some of it got a bit cold. Glancing back at Elias, she noticed he was still in front of the open door.

"You gonna help me out or stand there the whole evening?" Angel asked him with a teasing smile, which seems to wake him up from his comatose phase. Elias closed the door and moved to stand next to her, fiddling with the hem of his hoodie.

"Um... what should I do?" he asked, nervously scratching the back of his head.

"You, pretty boy, take out some plates and utensils and put them in front of the TV. You have chopsticks, right?" she asked, opening up ramen containers.

"Yeah, I should have some in this drawer," Elias pulled out the drawer right next to her, grazing her bare arm in the process and feeling goosebumps appear on both their hands.

Clearing his throat, "Here you go," he handed them to Angel.

"Thank you but I asked you to put them on the table," she told him silently laughing at her confused boy.

"Oh, right. You told me that, um Okay," he said nervously and did exactly what she asked him to.

"Okay, now let's get to work." She said with a little clap of her hands.

For the next 20 minutes they were silently preparing food and setting up the table in the living room, in front of a huge TV, Angel seems to have a liking to, she could see Dylan O'Brian's face clearly, whenever she made him watch Teen Wolf. After they settled down on the plushy grey couch, close to each other, they decided to watch Elias's favourite tv-series and put on 'Big bang theory'.

"If Sheldon was here, he would be so angry at us for getting pizza and Japanese on the same day," Angel said with a laugh, picking up a gyoza skillfully with chopsticks. Elias was looking at her with jealousy as he could never do that.

Elias gave a snort, "for sure, he would be twitching just for the fact that we got pizza on Saturday and not on pizza day." He continued struggling with picking up noodles with his chopstick and huffing quietly with frustration.