Fate meets again

(Before we get into this chapter. Shout out to this amazing artist! This is Y/n, and you can thank this person name birb_345 on Instagram. Like I'm in tears from seeing this. Now back to the story!)

No One POV:

Everyone was staring as they see Y/n's eyes. His veins were appearing as his eyes were red while his pupils were normal. "...Y/n"

He gather his chakra and quickly charge to the mirror as Haku couldn't believe the speed. The ninja move to the side just in time but they suddenly felt a sting as they see their shoulders got cut. 

"No, that's impossible!"

They turn and see that Y/n was gone. Haku was almost at the mirror when suddenly they got pushed back to another mirror. 

Haku looked and even with the mask on, they were sweating from shock as it was Y/n leaning on the mirror while looking at them.

"Please, don't do this!" Y/n yelled. "I don't want to fight you." 

His face was sad but his body tells him to get ready.

Haku stared regretfully at him. "I'm sorry." 

Their tone was genuinely sad. "I must fulfill my purpose." The two ninjas looked at each other as they can tell one another.

'This boy...reminds me of myself. No, I could never be as strong as him. Even when in a time like this he shows kindness and merciful to us, I could never bee-like him.' Haku thought to himself.

'If you're the person who I think you are then I'm gonna save them. You lost someone or so many things in your life. I can see through the mask, you want to love and be appreciated. That's why I must end this.' Y/n promised.

They both raised their weapons, both intended to strike.

Y/n was about to move when he see the needles had already been launched. In slow motion, he can see where the needles were about to strike.

'NO!'

 Y/n charge down and was about to deflect the needles, but Sasuke got to it first. The needles struck through, but he managed to throw Haku back into the mirrors.

"Sasuke! You did it! You beat him-huh?" Naruto stopped himself as he realized. 

"You should see the look on your face...you look like a total...loser..." Sasuke smirked as he fell to the ground.

"No!" Y/n yelled, he use his speed to move quick enough to catch Sasuke in his arms. "Sasuke...no...please."

"Why did you save me?! I didn't ask you to save me!" Naruto yelled, fighting his sorrow.

"I...don't know...I just did." Sasuke stated weakly, his mind went through all the memories with the Uzumaki and the Kocho.

Flashback Jutsu:

"You guys need to stop." Y/n scolded them as they were stuffing their face with food.

"I...have to eat." Sasuke mutter as he goes for another bite.

"And I have to eat so I can become strong enough to beat him!" Naruto does the same thing as he tries to do more.

"Eh? But you guys, if your stomach can't handle this much food. You guys will throw up." Y/n stated with concern.

"Says the one...who is eating more than us," Sasuke commented.

"Yeah! You're eating more than three sumo wrestlers, believe it!" Naruto yell.

Scene Change Jutsu:

"Naruto! Be careful, you can get hurt!" Y/n watched Naruto celebrating as he was able to get on top of the tree.