New Healing

No One POV:

Y/n couldn't believe what was happening nor can he understand what he was saying. 

Right now, he's somewhere it was once a forest but it's nothing like an ocean as there is some terrain. Not only that but there's also a gigantic beetle-like creature in front of him, talking. 

He should be scared or better yet petrified but he's not as he recognizes the voice now; it was the same voice that help him during Zabuza's fight.

"Who-Who are you?" Y/n was able to ask. The creature was shocked by this, a human rather than screaming in fear is asking for a name.

"Well, this a first. Are not afraid of me?" The creature asks as surprising them more as Y/n shook his head no.

"I'm not since I recognize your voice. You're the one who helped me against Zabuza, aren't you?" Y/n ask being more calm but serious at the same time.

"Yes, I am. To answer your question my name is Chomei but you may know me as the Seven-Tails." The tail beast introduce.

Y/n felt as if the world stop. This is a tail beast, so this makes him a Jinchūriki, like Naruto.

"Wait so I'm like Naruto then?!" Y/n said as he was putting things together. 

Earlier before all this started back when he hug to comfort Naruto he felt a spark. It was warm almost like a sibling's distant relatives have when seeing each other.

"Aw the host of Kurama." Chomei said as that caught Y/n, "Kurama?" 

The tail beast sees his face as he realizes that he slipped. "Oh, I see that you didn't know that. Well to make this easier Kurama is his actual name, you along with everyone else only know him as the Kyūbi."

He never realizes that despite being known as the most dangerous creature known to man they should have names. It was just hard to keep it a secret along with seeing parents teaching their kids to hate on things like Naruto.

"So where are we?" Y/n ask as that along with another question has been getting to him.

"We are deep in a subconscious mind known as the Mental World. No one else can enter other than you and I," Chomei explains.

"Was my parent a former host.." Y/n suddenly asks. "Is this why some hated them as they would turn to me. Was it because of it that even when they're dead people still have some hatred for them! Is it...Is it..."

Y/n trails off as he tries to find the answer. The answer to why was he and his parents have people send them hatred and spread them from one person to another.

"No, they weren't. Neither of your parents was a former host. Rather, it was your aunt."

Y/n's eyes were wide when those words came out. "My Aunt was your former host?" He asks.

"Yes, your father knew for a long time as does your mom. Many believe that your parents have been conflicted with a curse or been possessed by me or your aunt." Chomei explained.

"But who is she. I've never seen or met her before." Y/n ask. He can hear a giggle coming from the tail beast.

"Sorry but you already have. Yes, you haven't met her but you have seen her."

Y/n tries to think but he can't remember. They haven't met before but yet he see her before, but where. Y/n try to think as he something started to click, the woman.

-Flashback Jutsu-

It was a girl that look slender in build, much like his father. She looks rather tall and had notably red lips in contrast to her pale complexion.