19.

Kim's POV

With a smile I stare at Valeria eating ice cream while eating mines, we have been hanging out with each other since Angelina is on vacation with her girlfriend.

She didn't wanna go because she didn't want to leave me alone but of course I didn't let her stay, she shouldn't miss that just to watch over me and so I've been ignoring her call knowing that it'll only worry her but I didn't wanna ruin her vacation with vera.

Texting her I'm fine and that she should stopping worrying about me which still didn't convince her enough to stop calling or texting.

"What" Valeria asked with ice cream all over her face.

With a chuckle I shrug "nothing nothing"

"You're still staring at me" she said squinting her eyes at me through her glasses.

"You eat like a child, you know that?"

"I certainly do not" she gasped and I chuckle at how cute she looked.

"You do, there's ice cream all over your face" I said moving my finger in a circle motion.

"Th-there is?" She asked with wide eyes before grabbing a napkin and wiping her face while I sat laughing at her.

"Is it off" she asked and I shook my head no.

With a huff she wiped her face again before taking her phone out and look in the camera before putting the phone down and the napkin,

"I wanna go to the park....no movies or uh somewhere fun" she mumble and I shook my head.

"I wanna sleep" I mumble and she grunt before standing with me.

"You always wanna sleep" she complain and I just chuckle at her.

"C'mon let's go" with a sigh I take her hand leaving the money on the table and walk out then head down the street.

As she Yap away while swinging our hands I listened carefully to what she's saying.

As soon as I was gonna make a comment on what she said my phone started ringing, already knowing who it was I just took it out and answer.

A: where are you?

K: uh I just left an ice cream place, why?

A: who are you with?

K: seriously Angelina?

A: yes seriously kim

K: I'm with Valeria 'here we go'

A: oh so that's why do dont wanna answer your phone or why you pushed me to go with vera cause you wanna hang out with "Valeria"

K: c'mon A I only did it because I wanted you to have a good time you know and Valeria is my friend I'm allowed to have other friends

A: cool

K: A-

A: take care.

With that she hung up and I roll my eyes before slipping my phone in my pocket.

"Was that Angelina" Valeria asked and I nod.

"She doesn't like me does she" she asked looking up at me.

"That's just Angelina, she can be like that sometimes I don't hate it, I get it, she's worried but she over react sometimes"

"Ohh" she mumble

"I think you should just answer her calls" Valeria commented.

"She's supposed to be enjoying herself not worrying about me"

Meanwhile

Narrator

"How dare she" Angelina yelled as she pace up and down in the room while vera sat on the bed looking at her.

She's been doing this since she hang up on kim

"Is it that bad that I'm worried or that it just feels so weird being so far away from each other" Angelina complaint.

"Angel I just think that kim wants you to have a great time with no interruption a-" vera commented but was cut off by her angel.

"I am having a great time and why are you picking her side" Angelina pacing came to a stop as she turn and glare at vera.

"I'm not picking sides Angel" vera sighed as she stare at Angelina.

"Mmm whatever" Angelina grumbled out

"Are you on your period?" Vera know she shouldn't have asked that but she wanted to.

"Excuse me?" Slightly startled with vera question she rose a brow then that turned into a glare.

"I'm sorry I just....are you Angel?" Vera said again as she gulp slightly at how Angelina is looking at her

It went quiet for a while and Vera what as her angel eyes softed and her glare turned into a pout with and slightly nod of the head "Yes....".

"Come here" Vera said with open arms and Angelina didn't take a second to rush into Vera's arm.

"Am I a bad friend?" Angelina asked breaking the silence.

"No, you're not" Vera whisper with her fingers treading through her Angel's hair.

"Then why do I feel like I am" Angelina whispered playing with the end of Vera's shirt.

"Your not a bad friend Angel, your just not used to being far from kim or being ignored, you've never shared kim before so you don't want to, ever and trust me I know because I was the jealous friend, I would always get jealous when Daniella talk or hang out with other people but eventually I know that I won't be the only friend she would have there would be more and more but I'll always be the best friend or other half, so no matter how many friends she have Angel you're always gonna be number one"

Vera smiled widely when Angelina kissed her lips.

"Thank you, I really needed that" Angelina whisper before cuddling up to Vera's neck and hiding her face there and with a hum from Vera she continue rubbing the back of her Angel back.

.........................

"I feel shitty"

.

-M