Chapter 71-80

Ling Jiu knew that he didn't want to burn his clan with his own hands, it was too cruel for him.
  She threw tree paddles on the corpses and set them on fire, and the corpses were soon surrounded by firelight, accompanied by the painful struggles of the leeches.
  Disia rushed towards the tribe, the corpses on the ground became fewer and fewer, but the blood never stopped. The messy scarlet blood traces all told how painfully his clan was tortured.
  Disia rushed into a thatched hut. Several males in the hut were lying weakly on the ground. Several long and fat leeches were attached to their thighs and their necks. greedily sucking blood.   Several males saw that it was Disiah
  who was rushing in. One by one, their eyes widened in horror, and they shouted at him in horror, "King, go away!"
Disgusting things, insatiable greed, sucked until his belly was about to explode and still sucking, he waved his eagle claws and grabbed them.
  "Disia, stop!"
  Ling Jiu's voice hurriedly came from behind him, but it was too late, Disia's claws had already cut the leech attached to his clan's neck in half.
  The belly of the leech was cut and blood splattered everywhere. What was surprising was that it was still wriggling, and the body that was split in half arched tenaciously and turned into two!
  "This... what kind of perverted existence is this, why is the vitality so strong!"
  Di Xia was shocked, seeing the two leeches rushing towards him, he hurriedly jumped away.
  Ling Jiu saw this fire and involved them in it.
  "Zizi...!"
  The smell of barbecue was accompanied by a thick bloody smell, which was so disgusting that people vomited.
  The male had no leeches on his neck, and the wound was still bleeding. He was inflamed and festering at an incredible speed, swollen and itchy.

Ling Jiu quickly stepped forward and grabbed him, and patted the grass ash on his wound. Soon, the blood stopped, and the male didn't seem to feel the pain.
  There were five males together in the thatched hut. Seeing that Ling Jiu could kill these vampires, they hurriedly rushed towards her, pleading with their eyes: "Female, help me, I'm so uncomfortable."
  "These things are too scary."
  Seeing this, Ling Jiu stretched out his hand and patted their necks and thighs hard. The fat leech was shaken off. She rushed over and burned it into coke.
  Sprinkle grass ash on their wounds, and they gradually lost their pain.
  "What's going on? Why do so many leeches climb up?"
  Ling Jiu felt that this matter must not be simple. These leeches have no self-consciousness. If there is no help, they will never be able to climb up!
  Several males said angrily and furiously: "That's still guessing, it must be done by the vultures, except for them, no one will hate our eagles so much!"
  Ling Jiu's chest seemed to be hit by several kilograms of stones, and her face suddenly faded blood. .
  The vultures...
  these males turned pale when Ling Jiu heard the vultures, guessing that she must be blaming herself, they hurriedly said, "Female, don't think too much, we eagles and vultures The hatred is unbearable, without you, our Eagles are still being tortured by those villains, you are the benefactor of our Eagles!"
  "Although our Eagles exclude foreigners, it does not mean that we are right and wrong. You treat our Eagles. The family is kind, and it's all because of the insidiousness and cunning of those vultures!"

"Yes, it's all because the vultures are so shameless. We shouldn't have been merciful in the first place!"
  When Dixia thought of her kind-hearted people, she even left a few old females for them because she was afraid that they would become extinct. Just that regret.
  Knowing that those bald guys were so vicious, he should have snatched their young males too. It doesn't matter if they can't lay eggs, at least their backyards are still pink and tender!
  "King, what should we do now? There are too many of these disgusting leeches. They can't be beaten to death, and they can't be trampled to death. They have occupied all of our Eagle Clan!
  " The traces on the neck were clearly visible, and they couldn't help being terrified when they thought of being absorbed by those leeches and couldn't move.
  Disiah, who has always been courageous, asked him what to do, and all he could answer was to kill them all.
  But the vitality of these disgusting guys is too tenacious. Not only can they not be killed, but they become more and more.
  He looked at the torch in his hand, and his black eyes rolled, "Burn them to death with fire!" The
  eagle male was not only unhappy when he heard this, Rather sad.
  "There are too many leech clans to burn."
  As soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly felt the whole thatched hut shaking. Several experienced males seemed to realize something, and their expressions changed and they shouted, "Wang , female, hurry up! Leave the Eagle Clan now!"
  Di Xia and Ling Jiu were pushed out of the door before they could understand what was going on.
  "Wow!" The
  thatched hut collapsed, piles of colorful leeches surging frantically, and the five males quickly turned into bones under their siege.
  "Beixiao, Dean!"
  Disia roared with anger, clenching her fists and squeezing out blood.
  Ling Jiu saw that the countless leeches had crushed the roof, the surging body, the two-way sucker greedily attached to the bloody bones, the soft and boneless body arched and arched.
  "Ouch..."
  She couldn't hold back the tumbling in her stomach, and she vomited with a pale face.