Prologue

Book Disclaimer

Copyright ©Horackova84 2022
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

Welcome to "Like That"
Please comment, vote, and add to your reading list.

This book is intended for Mature Readers Only.
It contains mature language and sexual dialogue.

Enjoy ❤️📚

London

I was almost finished cleaning up my photography studio when he knocked on the front door.

I frowned, wondering who it was. There's a clear sign hanging on the front door that says that I closed at 5pm and that my studio was by appointment only.

Not that I have some big social life to get to. Unless you count sitting in my pajamas, marathoning my current favorite new series on Netflix with my best friend Ramona.

Every Saturday evening the two of us get take out and decompress from our work week. Unless we had something else exciting going on.

Which happened never often.

I put aside my broom and wipe my hands quickly on a paper towel, throwing it away on my way to the door.

When I get to my large glass doors I pause, staring outside.

A guy is standing there looking away from me towards the street. The first thing I notice is his sharp jawline that's covered in light dark stubble.

He has straight black hair and amazing greenish brown eyes. His skin color looks naturally tan and I wonder if he's Middle Eastern. His height is very impressive. He's got to be well over 6 feet tall. He has muscular arms, and his hands are shoved into his pockets.

I look over his simple white t-shirt, black jeans and sneakers and realize I'm still frozen there gaping at him.

He has to be the most gorgeous man I've ever seen in Seabrook.

I blink my eyes, wondering if I fell asleep while I was developing pictures in my dark room.
I swear this is the beginning of one of my very happy dreams.

He suddenly turns to face me as I move to unlock the door and I feel my hands shake as I open it, having those sharp green eyes focused on me.

He gives me a huge smile that softens his sharp features and not so subtly looks me over. I'm suddenly thankful for the wedding I photographed earlier today that I dressed up for. I'm wearing my favorite blue wrap dress that fits me perfectly.

"Hey," he says, in a deep raspy voice that only makes him ridiculously more attractive.

"Hello," I greet quietly. His smile grows impossibly wider and he tilts his head. "I'm sorry. I know it says you're closed. I just really need some help."

I give him a confused look. "You have a..picture emergency?" I ask doubtfully.

He nods, still smiling at me. "Yeah, I need some headshots taken. I'm an actor.. well..I'm trying to be. And I've landed an agent finally. I have no professional pictures and he asked me to get some taken ASAP," he explains.

He looks down at his watch. "I know you closed a little while ago, but is there any way at all you could take a few shots for me? I'd be forever grateful," he says, looking at me hopefully.