NINETEEN;

Elijah was the first to leave the room, avoiding the pillows being thrown at him, "you fuckers, imma get you back!" He said, closing the door quickly behind him as a pillow went flying at his head

Sam was laughing so hard, he had tears coming out of his eyes as Max watched with such fondness. As the male wiped the tears away, he looked over to see Max looking at him.

"Don't stare, that's weird." Sam said, making Max shaking his head. "I can't help it, you're pretty."

The comment caused a rush of blood to appear on Sam's cheeks, now dusted with a light pink, "don't call me pretty." He whined, shoving Max away playfully due to his shyness.

"Don't be pretty, then." Max replied, heading out the door behind Elijah, leaving Sam to himself.

The male thought about what just happened, making his face turn an even darker shade of pink. How could all three of them still be the same when something like that just happened?

Sam had felt this certain form of comfortable between the two, where even in areas where you would feel embarrassed the two had manage to make him feel safe and secure.

A small smile formed in his face, because for once he wasn't feeling the ache of his heart breaking that Elijah always brought the male.

Sam wasn't spending most of his time wondering if Elijah would ever love him back. If Elijah would ever find out that Sam loved him and he wasn't worried about Elijah finding someone better, because Max made Sam feel like he was the best.

I don't understand the value of art, doesn't make the art not valuable.

Someone else should never tell you your value, because they don't know your worth. Elijah didn't know Sam's worth, because he never thought he would be without Sam.

Samuel couldn't picture himself without Elijah, but could Eli do the same?

"Bro, get your friend! He's eating all the cheese!" Jake called from downstairs, making Sam shake his head, disregarding the thoughts and leaving his room.

Once Sam made it to the kitchen, Elijah was hovered over the trashcan, with a bag of shredded cheese, taking handfuls of cheese and shoving it into his mouth.

Jake was trying to take the bag from Eli, while Max was sitting at the counter, eating some sort of chicken and watching the two fight. "Give me the cheese! You rat!"

"Fhiss Offp." Elijah said, with a face full of cheese, turning his back to Jake, who was still reaching for the cheese.

Sam stepped over to Max, who picked up a piece of chicken, offering it to Sam, who looked at the food. The male shook his head, rejecting the food, which only made Max move the food closer and shake the fork. "The quicker you eat it, the quicker this stops."

The smaller huffed and ate the chicken quickly, "Thank you." Max spoke, smiling, going back to eating the food himself.

"The bag is empty!" Jake cried, watching Eli throw the bag into the trash, "there was more then half the bag!"

Elijah wiped his face, "and it was delicious." He said, smiling widely, "Now time for something sweet." He said, rubbing his hands together.

"No, hell, no! Get out the kitchen! Sam! Get him!" Jake whined, "he's gonna eat all the food!"

Sam laughed, "Elijah you gotta actually eat a decent meal," As Elijah held his finger up and began speaking, he was cut off by the smaller, "and no cheese isn't a decent meal."

The comment made Elijah pout, "best friend my ass." He joked.

"I'm your best friend, because I'm your only friend." Sam teased back.

Yet even in the teasing, he was right, Elijah hated to think about how Sam is all he has.

If Sam decided one day he wouldn't be Eli friend anymore, he would be alone again. "And you're suicidal," Max commented, "very reliable."

"Now when I kill myself," Sam started.

But for once Elijah wasn't joining in the conversation, he was in his own thoughts.