𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 |𝟐𝟓|

"𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭."
• • •

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

I wake up from the best sleep I've had in forever and I have no fucking idea where I am

All I know is that it’s way too hot and the bed I’m sleeping on is uncomfortable as hell. But even though this mattress is probably going to kill my back, I've never been more comfortable in my life.

There's a weight settled right up against me. A soft warmth curling around my entire body. Gentle, cool breaths caress my bare chest and there's this heavenly scent clouding up my senses.

I peel my sleep-heavy eyelids open and I'm blinded for a second. Jeez, why the fuck is it so fucking bright in here.

I blink a couple of times, my eyes finally adjusting to the brightness of the room. Glancing around the unfamiliar place, I finally look down to see the cause of that intoxicating smell and warmth.

Derya is asleep against me, her arm wrapped all the way around my back.

Oh, fuck, my back. I grow panicked for a moment but it disappears a second later. She's fast asleep, completely dead to the world and oblivious to everything around her.

Her cheek is pressed against my chest, causing those sleep-swollen lips to form into an adorable pout. I stiffen, inhaling sharply whilst tightening my arm when she suddenly turns her head, her lips brushing against my skin as she tucks her head between my shoulder and the bed.

A second later she turns her head back, those soft lips touching my chest again. I take a deep breath and tighten my grip on her.

She holds on too, her arm tightening around my back, her fingers splayed out across the marred skin.

God, I wish I could stay here forever. It feels like heaven. She feels like heaven. How did I end up here anyway?

And then everything from last night came crashing back, knocking into me like a goddamn bus. I suddenly become aware of the aching in my bones and the burning in my side.

I let out a heavy sigh, and sink further into the bed, into Derya, burying my face into her neck. Her scent is so much stronger here. Like a goddamn ocean.

I need to get up, I know. I've got to go home, sort myself out and shower and then I've got to come back here to pick up Derya for school.

I search around for her phone and find it resting on the bed, charging. I lean over her slightly to check the time.

6:30

Ah, fuck I have to go now. But I don't want to. I've never been so comfortable, never slept so good in a long fucking time.