Chapter 10: Revelations and the Beginning

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Question: Who should be in the seventh slot of the Harem? 

Yasaka

Tiamat 

OR 

Ingvilid Leviathan

Previously we saw the reunion of a student and a teacher, Azazel and Issei meet after resetting their timeline, their reunion was there for a while with them discussing about the changes in the timeline as well as Issei reveling that he was not a pervert, later they discuss about video games with Azazel showing his entire collection of video games to Issei who was in utter shock, they then proceed to theorize on the identity of the purple guy, shocking Issei to the name of the mastermind. Azazel then informs him about the actions of Kokabiel and his next move in attacking the Kuoh Academy which he had done in the last timeline. They both then bid their farewell and Issei heads home. The next day Sona Sitri while walking to her School had encountered two exorcists who wanted to talk to them. After a while she saw those same , exorcists heading towards her Issei's house, on finding out that one of them is his childhood friend Irina Shidou, she knew that this is the one he once hated and for a very good reason. The rest of the people in the house also did not like them after what they had done to Issei. The next day they had their talk with the devil heiress and they made themselves very clear that they do not want to have any interference in their suicide mission, Xenovia the second of the exorcists provokes the heiress but is stopped by Irina before things could go south. Xenovia then notices Asia and Raynare, on finding out that they still believe in god, she tries to execute them but gets stopped by Issei who has had enough of her antics and chokes the life out of her, until Sona convinces him to do otherwise. They then decide to do a spar with Kiba joining Issei, both of whom use their past knowledge as well as co-ordination to Isolate the church duo and successfully defeat them. The church duo relents and accepts that they will ask the devils for help, after which Issei asks them that they do not want to see their faces, much to Irina's sadness and her having tears in her eyes.

On seeing Issei's hostility towards the Church duo, some were confused as to why does her hate the Church so much, except for those that remember the past timeline. They knew why Issei hated these two so much, given that Irina not only had discarded their past friendship but had proceeded to cheat on him with a look alike. Sona was the first to ask

Sona: May I know your hostility towards the duo.

Issei: Well they did try to insult you as well as try to hurt Asia and Raynare even though they still prayed and respected god, one of the virtues of the church is based on forgiveness, if they cannot perform that then I do not see those priests as followers of god, instead I see them as a cult trying to spread their beliefs

The others considered his statement as a bit harsh, but knew that his words hold the truth very well, considering that the Church attacks towards the other factions have been aggressive as of late, they needed to thread carefully so as to not provoke a war.

Issei: Alright Imma head home, I am kinda tired.

Issei decides to call it a day and heads home, the others soon follow. Issei then takes Chara and Asia and tells them something

Issei: Guys I have decided to tell Raynare and Sona about the past timeline and my experiences with it

Asia: Issei are you sure, they may not be able to take it

Issei: I am, I would have to tell them some day and it would be best if I confess them and tell them everything right now

Chara: I see, secrets should not be kept from lovers