chapter 104

I finally get the letter I've been waiting for. The day of my interview and it's a month from now. I hate how this whole process is taking so long. I just want to be with Ryujin.

Ryujin's birthday has passed and I'm sad that I wasn't able to be with her. It was her 21st birthday and at the states that's the legal age of drinking. She doesn't drink but she said her friend's took her out to bars and clubs. Her guy friends also took her to a strip club. I really didn't like that idea but I told her it was okay because I didn't want her friend's to think that I'm trying to control Ryujin.

What's worse was that I didn't get to talk to her much that day. I miss her so bad. I feel like I'm going crazy. I seriously miss her presence.

"Yeji? Hello? Do you want me to let you go?" Ryujin ask. We're currently on video call because I informed her that I have the date for my interview and I guess zoned out.

"No, I'm sorry. I was thinking" I say.

"What were you thinking about?"

"I really miss you" I pout.

She chuckles, "Don't make that face. It's too cute."

I pout even more.

"I want to kiss those pouty lips."

"Then come here and do it" I continue to pout.

"I'll be there next month, can you wait until then?" She says surprising me.

"Wait, what?"

"You're coming here next month?" I ask.

"Yes. Isn't Eva turning three?"

"I love you" I say instead of saying yes. I love her for remembering Eva's birthday.

"Prove it when I get there" she winks at me.

"You're getting brave now" I raise one brow at her.

"Only because I know you like it too" I cover my face, I'm still not used to this but I'm enjoying it. I just get shy.

"Ow!" I hear Ryujin shout. I remove my hands from my face, only to find her smiling.

"Why did you say ow?" I glare at her.

"I wanted to see your face again and I know if I just say that then you won't uncover it" she smiles.

"I would hit you if you were here right now" I scoff.

"You're picking up your sister's violent tendencies" she jokes.

"I see how it works really well on Travis. Since you and him share the same braincells at times, I figured it would work on you too" I smile now.

It is true, Ryujin and Travis have gotten really close to each other. They have a similar humor and mindset. They're also both patient with my sister and I.

But what I enjoy the most is that I'm able to joke back with them too without being afraid. In the past, I was always scared to tease back or anything because somehow my exes would get offended then yell at me. Ryujin, on the other hand, tells me I shouldn't be afraid. She said its all about communication in that area too. We should tell each other if we think something is not funny.

I have seen how Ryujin act with her family and she does have a goofy side to her. Her and Yuna seem to tease each other a lot too. I've also seen how she can be such a baby with her mom.

"I should feel offended that you're putting me in the same category as Travis" she laughs.

"But he does take care of Karina well so I'll take it" she adds.