- 𖥔 The War Has Began 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

3rd Point of View :

Ebony started walking towards them with his hands clasped in front of him, "Hear me and rejoice. You're about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos..."

"Fuck off, asshole!" (Y/n) shouted glaring at the aliens.

Ebony glared back at her before returned his speech, "Be thankful, your meaningless lives are now contributing to-"

"I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here." Then Tony cutted him off with scolds.

Ebony looked to Strange, "Stone keeper... Does this chattering animal speak for you?" He asked him.

Strange scoffed at that and take a step forward while his hands raising to created his mystical orange runed circles. "Most certainly not. I speak for myself, but you're trespassing in this city and on this planet." Soon, Wong followed Strange and made his magic.

"Just tell your daddy; Earth doesn't allow monsters like you to be here." (Y/n) smirked slightly when the others stared at her in stunned.

He scowled before glaring at her, "If I could have brought you enough time beforehand, you wouldn't be here." He said before staring at Loki, making his lips turn into a smirk. "I see now you are here, afraid of our master?"

"Yours." Loki gritted his teeth as he said that and prepared his daggers.

(Y/n) shared a glanced at Loki before whispering, "Use your magic, he's stronger than you know."

He rolled his eyes but nodded, only seeing Ebony in front of them, made them feel sick.

Bruce stood awkwardly at the back, and pulled (Y/n) towards him. She jumped a little and almost stumbled for it, then she remembered she couldn't do anything but give them information. She knew, Bruce would not turn into the Hulk. So, with him it will be safe.

"It means get lost, Squidward!" Tony shouted out, (Y/n) chuckled behind them making their attention turn to her.

She coughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry. Continue." She nodded, feeling embarrassed to herself. "I prefer Voldemort to that." She mumbled.

"Yeah.. that could be used too." Tony grinned at her as he heard what she said.

Ebony turns to Black Dwarf, "They exhausts me.. Bring me the Stone." he commanded. Black Dwarf nodded and pulled out his hammer.

Strange take (Y/n)'s hand as Tony and Bruce talking about the big guy, "Are you sure this will happen?" He asked worriedly.

"What? Do you have a plan?" She asks back, not remembering him telling her the plan.

"No. Here, will we lose? Where am I after this?" He directed around them.

"Titan, the planet Titan. You, Tony, and Spiderman will be there..." She told him, then their gazes turned to Bruce who was trying his best to transform into the Hulk. Tony glanced at the two of them before turns back to Bruce again.

"Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the Wizards." Tony muttered to Bruce, (Y/n) heard this and rolled her eyes.

Bruce given up and sighed in frustration, "Tony, I'm sorry. Either I can't or he won't-" He said nervously.

Tony give him soft smiled and patted Bruce's back, "It's okay, just stand down." Then he turned to (Y/n). "Can you fight too?" He asked.

She shook her head with her lips forming a thin line, "No." She says.