~10~

"I like your ears Bae~ even your tail is fluffy that makes me want to play with it" "You can~ because we are together now and nothing will bothering our relationship now~" Dongheon smiles as he kissed Hoyoung as the two fall to the bed.

"Your so adorable, shall we?" Dongheon nod as Hoyoung slowly unbutton Dongheon's suit and smile taking it off slowly letting his inner shirt left as they continue to kiss each others and slowly making out through the night.

………

Weeks later, they reopen their shop as the others start cleaning the few dust that was on the ceiling as they sigh and does the job they had to do. Dongheon was inside his office as he felt a little dizzy and start calling Minchan for help not wanting to disturb Hoyoung's work. "Yes senior Lee?"

"Make me something to drink.." "are you.. alright? Want me to call Hoyoung?" "Is he free?"

"Yes" Dongheon nod as Minchan's run to Hoyoung as he was confused why Minchan was running to him while he was taking the costumers order. "Dongheon needs you.. he look sick.."

"Oh.. sorry about that" Hoyoung gave the paper to Minchan as he start writing it down as Hoyoung walk inside the office seeing Dongheon keep touching his head. "Heon? Are you alright?"

"It's getting much more... painful.. my head.. I can't focus.." Hoyoung than hold Dongheon hand as the necklace glows "now.. how do feel?"

"Much better, thank you darling" Hoyoung smiles as he seats in front of Dongheon and hold his hand "I will stay here they could do the work by their own."

Dongheon nod while smiling "do you think, the baby will be born any soon?" "I guess so~ I'm excited to have a child with you~"

Hoyoung smiles and kiss Dongheon hand and start rubbing them softly. He really do care of Dongheon ever since they were in relationship before. Even though Hoyoung never interested to find someone to love, but Dongheon is different and it much more special for him, especially when his parents agreed to make them married each others, and now they will soon have a child together under Dongheon's belly.

………

[5 months later]

"Bae~ I feel the baby kick on me!" Hoyoung smiles as he runs to Dongheon and start touching his belly as he felt a slight movement on them "gosh! It's growing!"

"That was fast than I was expecting, usually I know for women, they would get pregnant after 9 months" "perhaps this precious child is growing faster than a human baby" "since we both are hybrid, maybe it is"

Hoyoung smiles as he really happy and want to meet their child so soon. "I'll make something for you to eat, wait here" Hoyoung ran to the kitchen as he make something simple but yet helps for the baby.

"A porridge sound nice" "chicken porridge?" "Yes please~"

Hoyoung smiles at Dongheon replies and start making the porridge that not taking too much time because he do know a special skills he learn from Minchan. Yes Minchan the professional cooker featuring Yeonho his young brother. Hoyoung start decorate the porridge a little special for Dongheon and comes back with a smile.