22-An Interrogation (Kinda)

Leo's POV

I looked up to see Thalia glaring at me.

She prodded at my neck with her spear. I stared at her, "What?"

"You stole my Chocolate Frogs," she said angrily.

"Whaaa? No I didn't. Want Butterbeer?" I asked, changing the subject.

She punched my chest and I rolled out of bed, right before Thalia stabbed the bed.

"How does Calypso even live with a guy like you?" she snarled.

I blinked, "Well...I'm awesome? This is a trick question isn't it."

Her hands went to the side, then she remembered that she didn't have her bow and arrows anymore. She took her spear out again and slashed upward at me.

I jumped backwards, "Chill woman! I haven't eaten all of them!"

She slashed again and tore open my T-shirt.

"Whoa," I said. "Hey, Nico!" I shook him until I realized I was shaking him by the face, and he was looking very annoyed.

"What?" he asked.

"Control your girlfriend!" I pointed at Thalia and jerked my hand back when she nearly cut it off.

Nico sat up, "She's only trying to scare you...I think."

"Are you blind?" I asked, dodging a stab. "She ripped open my shirt! I'm going to have another scar on my perfect chest!"

"Perfect chest you say?" Nico asked blearily.

He got up and grabbed Thalia by the wrist. She struggled and kicked Nico in the um...that place.

Nico's eyes popped out, but he didn't let go, "Thalia what is wrong with you?"

She suddenly stopped and stared at her spear, then at Leo, "Did I do that?"

"No, of course not, I rip perfectly good T-shirts for fun," I said sarcastically.

Thalia went into battle mode again and kicked Nico to the side.

She brought her spear around to smack my head. I ducked, "All I did was take some chocolate! You've never gotten this angry over some dumb candy!"

"Don't. Care!"

I was getting angry now, "Seriously, how do people even put up with you if you get mad this easily? I mean just because your mom's a bit crazy doesn't mean you should be too—"

"Just because you're mom's dead from a fire you started doesn't mean you should start ruining other people's lives!"

"I've never ruined your life! When have I ever ruined someone's life?"

"Guys, stop it!" Nico said, intercepting Thalia's spear with his Stygian Iron sword.

"What is going on?" Annabeth demanded. She was out of bed with a sleepy Percy behind her. Jason and Piper were awake too and behind them.

Thalia glared at me, "He stole my Chocolate Frogs and had the decency to deny eating them-"

"And you had the decency to attack me in the middle of night just so you could get the satisfaction of hurting people!" I yelled back.

"STOP IT!" Piper yelled. "Why are you two arguing about Chocolate Frogs? Thalia, did you do that to Leo?" she pointed at my chest. "We're not even training!"

"So? He was being an idiot, and-"

"Oh, I'm the idiot?" I shouted. "Since when have you gotten better grades than me?"