Chapter 46

As usual, the concert was amazing. More than amazing, it was fantabulous. Everyone knows, they are good at it.

Yoongi waved at our side and made a finger heart. The crowd started hooting loud while I was struck.

What, from the bottom of my heart, the fuck?

On realising that I am frozen, I shook my head to get out of daze.

What in fucking hell just happened? My heart as if revolting to get out of the clutches of my chest. Calm down fucker, this is just fan service.

He looked back and our met for a fraction of second, even when this weird feeling swept through my veins, I stuck my tongue out in mockery to which he laughed out loud.

He went ahead to Jimin, whispering something in his ear and pointing to out side. Mi Hi was almost crazy at this point and Woobin was laughing like a buffoon witnessing his girlfriend almost jumping off the security railing.

Jimin waved towards us and we waved as much as our hands could. He is Park Jimin goddam. He is it. The angel daddy.

The concert ended and I wished so much that it would never. But, it was my wish! My wishes never come true in real life.

"Should we just leave?" Mi Hi yelled right in my ear. I am not deaf girl but you'll make me.

And did you just say, leave? Hell, I haven't even met him yet.

"No!" I yelled back.

My phone beeped.

Doraemon

Doraemon:
You came. I saw you.

Me:
Yeah ik I came. I am
here. Lol.

Doraemon:
😑😑

You can come backstage.

Me:
Uh... From where? Idk.
They wouldn't allow us!

Doraemon:
I'll send someone to escort
you guys.

Me:
Okayyyy thanks

Doraemon:
🖇️

Me:
😂😂

Before I could even convey it to Mi, a tall and buff man stood in front of me.

"Are you Jee?" He grunted. I almost got scared.

"Yes," I bowed lightly.

"Mr Min has called for you, here, you can take this pass and enter from gate 6," he informed.

"Here, Mi, let's go," I conveyed and she nodded, holding hands with Woobin. P.D.A.

As we went through the gate, it lead us to a hallway with many rooms. Busy people were running around carrying various things. Stupid fucker didn't even tell me which room.

Doraemon

Me:
Hey? I am here.

Doraemon:
Really? You're not here.

Me:
How but I can see you

Doraemon:
Which room are you in?

Me:
Which room are you in?

Doraemon:
10th from the 6th gate.

Me:
Woah thanks for telling
idiot buffoon.

"It's the 10th from the gate," I said.

"Oh, and how many have we crossed?"

"I don't know, go and count it," I added.

"You go," Mi said, "You invited us, it's etiquettes."

I sighed and rolled my eyes pacing back to the entrance went I felt a grip on my wrist pulling me somewhere. It all happened in a snap that I was pushed against a wall and do these motherfuckers think it didn't hurt? It hurts like a bitch. The room was scented by some candles that were lit in the corner. They really smell nice.

I looked up with an aggressive gaze but my blood literally chilled in my veins when I saw the same man whom I kicked at the entrance. Wish I was a teddy bear wearing a raincoat or something what the fuck!

"What do you think you are doing?" I angrily grunted.

"Can't you see it babygirl? I like my girls ferocious," he smirked.

"I like my men handsome, now fuck off," I tried walking past him but again, his filthy hands touched my shoulders pushing me back. I swear to God I will cut off his hands that touched me.

I landed on the little table, the candle flame almost burnt my hair. My fortunately or maybe not, my neck landed on the wick and I think it burnt me. Oh candles, I just appreciated you. There is no place for good people in his world.

As he came towards me, opening the collar button of his shirt, it sent a brusque bolt of shock right through me. A deep sense of uneasiness held me rigid.

Shove a cactus in your anus crap shit, don't talk to me, don't come near me, don't breathe the same air as me, don't breathe at all you uneducated goose penis.

"What happened, you're scared now?" He dangerously stepped forward, I looked around and found nothing but the vase on the shelf but before I could reach out for it, he held my hand in a tightening grip.

I gulped. Fuck fuck fuck Jee, stay strong. You'll find a way out. Please, you can't break down now.

"Yoongi," I called out loudly. "Yoongi-" he placed a hand on my mouth. I need to die. I cannot take this, it's better to die than having this gross hand over me. Please kill me. I closed my eyes, struggling under his grip.

Suddenly, the grip he had loosened, I opened my eyes and saw him being dragged away. I panted and my eyes widened when I saw Taehyung punching the shit out of him. Yeah you go boy. I love you.

His bodyguards took charge holding onto the crap shit evil. Taehyung approached me, examining me up and down, "Are you fine?"

I nodded, composing myself. Just pretend.

"Thank you," I bowed to express my gratitude.

"Not at all. It was my responsibility. I am sorry you had to go through this at our concert. Are you hurting somewhere?" He expressed and I shook my head. I coughed a little to get back my voice, "I am fine," I smiled.

"Do you by any chance are an acquaintance of Yoongi Hyung?"

"I am your acquaintance too. You have blocked me duh," I chuckled.

He furrowed his brows till his eyes widened a bit in cognizance, "Are you Jee?"

I nodded. What a nice encounter!

"Can you just lead me Yoongi," I asked faking a smile.

"Y-Yeah sure," he said gesturing me to move ahead.

•••

(A/N: Triple update cause it's my birthday. 😂😂)