89 | everyone's here

a/n: vip block 126 seating arrangement during the opening.

-

EIGHTY-NINE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━

"YO! THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" Yuu Nishinoya jumped up and down in joy as he and the rest of Karasuno found their seats in VIP, Block 127.

"I know!" Hinata grinned, mirroring the same joy and excitement of the libero.

"SO MANY WOMEN!" Tanaka screamed incoherently when he saw a ton of female athletes in the area, earning a dirty look from Daichi, which made him yelp and stay silent.

"Now, now." Sugawara calmed them down. "Go find your seats and behave. This is the VIP section, so I think—"

Hinata's eyes suddenly widened when he caught sight of a familiar olive haired boy in the other block.

"JAPAN!"

Sugawara sweatdropped. "Yes, Hinata. We're here to support Jap—"

"THE GREAT KING!" Hinata cut him off, spotting the setter of Aoba Johsai right beside 'Japan'.

Kageyama looked at Hinata, an irritated expression on his face. "Huh? What are you talking ab—"

"Yahoo, Tobio-chan~!"

Kageyama paled.

He and the rest of Karasuno finally looked at where Hinata was pointing at, where they spotted a questionable group together.

The guess blocker, the ace of Shiratorizawa, the great king, and the ace of Seijoh— behind them were Sakusa and Komori of Itachiyama.

"Oh, hey, it's Karasuno." They heard someone say from behind them.

They looked behind them and saw an even more questionable group together.

Both Seijoh and Shiratorizawa's starters were all together.

They all sweatdropped.

Tanaka decided to voice out his opinion. "What the hell is up with our seating arr—"

"Oh, it says here you guys are on the wrong block." Daichi pointed out, looking at the VIP tickets of Kageyama and Hinata.

Asahi looked at the tickets. "Oh, they're in block 126.."

His eyes trailed over to where Block 126 was and shivered at the tense atmosphere. "Goodluck."

Yamaguchi yelped once he took a peek of Tsukishima's ticket. "Tsukki, you're in block 126 too!"

Sugawara's eyes widened, "Woah, our three first years are in 126."

Kiyoko raised her hand to speak, "I'm with them."