Chapter 21

☆☆☆☆☆
May I have a Moment of your time?
☆☆☆☆☆

Currently, I am at the Superstar Daycare, Helping Sun to clean up the mess the kids left earlier today, I must say that the kids are destroyers.

Picking up the empty glitter glue bottle from the floor, I threw it towards the trash bag I've been dragging around for a past few minutes.

"I'm sorry for not cleaning up before you showed up Friend! As you can see I've been very busy beforehand" Sun said as he rapidly picked up the scattered items from his side, Segregating the items from the usable and unusable.

I shook my head at him and said, "Nah it's fine, The moment I walked in; you were already cleaning everything up. I wanted to help you to make it a little bit more faster"

To which really made me question on why Sun's the only one cleaning up after the kids.

But then it hit me, They were understaffed.

He gave a joyous laugh and said, "It is genuinely appreciated, Friend! I hope you won't catch me to another inconvenience"

"I hope I do! It would make me feel better to help another friend!"

"Thank you!"

After a few long minutes, We carried out the trash bags to the pickup side of the door. Two bags stuffed in the Trash as we both exhaled a relieved sigh.

Kids are Monsters.

I hope management won't be shocked to see this, Though I'd assume that they've experienced something like this before.

"You do this every day?" I asked him as he shook his head, Giving me a small chuckle he said, "Sometimes, There was a birthday party today and it was SO FUN!-the kids were running around, They were playing in the ball pit, many came down from the slide and even the Glamrock Gang came to join the Party!! "

I smiled and commented, "I bet it was!"

Sun hummed and nodded, "But still it won't be as fun as cleaning up with you!"

I was surprised at what he said, Seeing as that the both of us were silent the whole time we were cleaning.

"Cleaning up with me was fun? This was quite like an after party" I said, laughing at what I Lastly said.

"Yes Yes! And I got to spend time with you!"

I could feel my heart melt at what he said, 'I got to spend time with you'

Then it hit me, It's true. I haven't been spending time with the Sun...

Yes, I have been in the Daycare once or twice but I would only Greet him and then I'll be on my way.

And I even promised that I'll spend some time with him whenever I'm free.

"I'm sorry Sun, It's just; work's been busy for me," I said as Sun Nodded in understanding.

"I know, (Y/N) I understand that you are dedicated to your job even if it's being a simple security gaurd," He said as I smiled.

Suddenly he grabbed me by the arm with a gleeful smile, catching me by surprise "I also know that you know how to Play MUSIC!" He exclaimed as he clapped his hands lightheartedly.

This surprised me at first as I asked, "How did you know that? I haven't written anything like that in my-"

"I Heard you!"