🅒hapter 26- Welcome Home

Third Person's POV

“Master likes peonies” Kle answered.

It has been 2 minutes that the group had the competition. “What? No! Seth likes dandelions!” Jane retort back.

“Master likes pretty things and he values his own future partner. He likes peonies cause it means empress. He wanted to give his partner some peonies” Kle said. (A/N: ayie)

“Ehh! Really?! Isn't that cute!” Lila excitedly said. “Seth is not like that” Jane said.

“Yes he is. Master is. It's part of his nature” Kle said.

[(Because of his family blood line in his mother's side)]

Syro Abel Reign Alen Alure or Sabrina for short, the mother of Seth. Sabrina is a male dragon that can be able to conceive a child.

He is a rare dark dragon, who is a very gentle and beautiful man. Sy is a very curious little dragon. Back then Sy was curious about an interesting place he saw, Sy immediately went to that place.

That place is where the humans lives, Sy didn't listen to his parents warning and still went to the human land.

Sy didn't even have the time to land he was already shot down by an arrow. Humans thought that the dragon was gonna destroy the kingdom.

Sy was taken back to a manor, under the manor is a big dungeon. Little teenager Sy was locked down by that tight and dark space, and was weak.

Zander who hates his father, wanted to piss off his father by releasing the captured dragon. But the young duke failed to see the dragon, but he did see a beautiful boy inside the room.

The young Zander was mesmerized by the beautiful boy. Sy at that time was scared and didn't want to be hurt anymore.

Zander saw the boy’s wounds and got angry, he left the room and said some words that Sy didn't understand but he still nods.

Since that day the 18 years old Zander, kick his father out of the Duke position and beheaded his own father, like what the father of Zander did to his mother.

Zander who is handsome, married the beautiful dragon Sy. The new duke Zander happily married his lovely dragon who is confused. In short the dragon married the duke without knowing the reason.

Some years later the dragon who was ‘poorly bullied’ by the duke every night, became pregnant with baby Seth.

The duke didn't know that his wife was pregnant and let him travel, to the land of the dragons to let Sy cool his head off, because of a quarrel with him and the duke.(A/N: This time the duke has brought the stinky Dahlia in)

So the accident happened and the duke found out, and searched for Sy every where. But he stopped, believing what Dahlia said.

On the other side, Sy was in a cave with Jane.
New born Seth was already out from his mother's womb. Sy was happy and excited, his own son was born and he wanted to get a new life with his son, and wanting to forget his jerk husband.

But Sy.... meet some bandits on his way back home, some people said that Sy was dead but his body was not found. And people declared the death of Sy.

And that's how Seth's parents meet and for Seth's obsession of his shiny things is part of his dragon blood and also his narcissistic self.
...
“So final question! What is the real name of Seth?” Lila asked the final question.

Jane was taken aback, although Sabrina and her have been taken care of Seth for a short time, the name of Seth is very difficult to remember.

Jane doesn't know why the Duchess Sy would set a name for his son that is super difficult to remember.