🅒hapter 28- Unexpected

Seth's POV 

I went to tell the knight about the intruder inside my room, the knight report to the duke. The duke heard this and went to see the problem.

We are now in the ball ballroom and the maid who entered the my room was dragged in front of the duke.

She was shaking, trembling. Her mouth was full of feathers and can't speak. I stroke Coffi’s back and gave him some bird seeds.

“What's going on? Why is it noisy?” Dahlia came in and Darlin was behind her.

“Someone entered my room and tried to steal my precious mirror” I said, and only focused on feeding Coffi.

“Seth are you okay?” auntie Zandra said. “Yeah, I'm okay.” I response. Auntie Zandra sighed and patted her chest like she was relief.

“Get the feathers out of her mouth and let her talk” the duke ordered the knight and the knight bowed and went to the maid.

The knight the feathers out of her mouth and she then coughed. We watched her and waited for her to finish up coughing the feathers. She finally stops and look up at the duke and trembling said......

“I'm so-sorry! I'm sorry I did mean it! I didn't do it!” She said. She was shaking very nervously like she is afraid on something. Probably my dad.

“Eh? But what did I saw just now?” I said. She stared at me and glared. Wow this bish really is worth being showered with pest repellent.

“How ugly those eyes are.” said the duke, as he saw the maid glares at me. I sat down in on the stairs, and watched the lived show. Hmm... I like this staircase it's long and very nice.

“Young Master, please don't sit on the stairs like that it's dirty.” one of the maids said, who also watched the scene.

I think she's new here, I think she is 3 years younger than me? Is it? I shake my head and said it was fine but she was persistent and keep bothering me.

But still I was still stubborn and didn't move a single bit, until nanny scolded me and took some pillows and let me sit on it instead, so that my clothes would not be dusted.

“My lor-lord! I apologize! I didn't mean it! I was just cleaning young master's bedroom and then suddenly he attacked me!” said the detrimental bxtch.

I look at her with nothing but pure smiles. The duke look at me and asked me a question.

“Is it true?” he said. I nodded and smiled.

“It's true. I did attack her, but only to stop her from taking my mirror away.” I said. The duke nodded and went back to the maid.

“Is it true?” he asked the maid. The maid was hesitant and shaked her head for disagreement. She really wants to defend her self so much even though the scene right now is execution.

“The maid said she didn't, my Lord. Please forgive the innocent maid, maybe Seth–”

“Young Master” the duke corrected her. The fact that Dahlia is just a no one in this manor is still floating in my mind.

Ah....Except the fact that she just a mistress with status and likes to shop. She is someone.

“Ahm.... I mean my lord, maybe the young master must have been shocked. You already know that maids in here are just doing there job and sometimes they just clean the room without the owner of the room knowing.” she said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my mirror.

“Yes, my lord! All I did is just clean the room of the young master!” the maid also said and defended her self.