Chapter 17

-Rimuru POV-

My conscious slowly started to recover but my mind is full of other thoughts. Is everyone okay? Did Y/N safely brought them back? Did he tried to kill Mjurran during my absence? I hope not.

After I fully recovered I could feel myself on someone's lap. I don't have to figure out whose lap I'm on since this certain someone had been keeping me here since we met.

Shion: Are you awake Rimuru-sama?

Taking one good look at her, I breath out in relief.

Rimuru: Yea. Shion please don't make me worry like that anymore. It's an order.

Shion: Yes Rimuru-sama. Never again...

Rimuru: How is everyone?

Once I ask that question, Shion's face lit up. She lifts me up high in the air and as the residents gathered in the area.

Shion: As you can see Rimuru-sama, thanks to Y/N-sama, every single one of us return in one piece.

I internally smiled as I saw the residents cheering and welcoming me back. But I also realize that they all seem abit different....

Raphael: Notice. During the Demon Lord's evolution, monsters under your leadership receive (Gift)

Rimuru: Gift? Wait! You sound more fluent than before!

Raphael: It's just your imagination.

Rimuru: It's Just my imagination huh? Hahaha...... Wait! You do speak more fluently then before!

Raphael: Actually during the evolution process Unique Skill Great Sage evolved into Ultimate Skill Raphael (Lord of Wisdom)

Rimuru: Uwo! You evolved too! That great!........ But still you do speak more fluently right?

Raphael: It's just your imagination.

Rimuru: Seriously......

Ignoring Raphael's antics I look around for Y/N and found him talking to his Sentinels, there seem to be a third one now.

Rimuru: Oiiiii! Y/N!

Y/N looks at me and gestures the Sentinels to go.

Y/N: Hey you, finally awake are we?

Rimuru: There is a time and place for memes Y/N.

Y/N: Is this not it?

Rimuru: Nope.

Y/N: Curse the Chronos.

Rimuru: Thanks for bringing everyone back.

Y/N: I would have done it anyways. It was always my intention to bring them back. By the way......

His eyes slowly darts toward Shion who was holding me. A devilish smirk appear on his face.

Oh boy, he is planning something alright.

Y/N: For your sake I have to check if you still kept your sanity in check. Tell me the code! Shion's cooking-

I realized what this was. So it was his plan all along! This whole operation was his idea!!!! Darn it! I made a star wars reference! This is also his plan too???!?

Y/N: Come one~ What is it?~ Say it~

Rimuru: Oh Lord of Wisdom! Raphael help me out here!!!

Raphael: The best possible response to the continuation of the sentence is ......... Unknown.