CHAPTER 83. Rice Balls And Dexterous Fingers

PART 3

Mature content warning

I quickly got to work in spending as much time as humanly possible with everyone, which was almost strange.

A few months ago, I liked to lock myself in my

bedroom, and had little respect for the vampires my world now revolved around.

Aaron had left almost immediately, which may have been good. He had to make sure everything was okay with his pack, and that would give me time to purge the other version of him from my mind. I'd go to his house on Saturday and Sunday still however.

I discovered Faith was a hardcore swifty, and as she, Dune, and I worked in the kitchen, I quickly became obsessed with the Reputation album.

I opened a package of sticky rice and giggled as Faith prepared a mixture of Tuna and vegetables. "I've always wanted to make rice balls,"

Dune ruffled my hair and kisses my shoulder, since summer was approaching, my obsession with wearing only tank tops was in full swing.

I glanced at Faith and sighed at her beauty. Her golden blond hair was pulled back in a bun, and she was wearing a crop top, just a sliver of her stomach and back showing.

I touched my own stomach and frowned slightly. I could never wear something like that, I'd be too self conscious, since I wasn't perfectly flat.

"Done," Faith cheered and walked over, placing the bowl beside my rice. "Dune, did you get the spinach?"

"Yeah, it's right here," Dune opened the package of fresh spinach and laughed. "Alright, let's try not to insult the Japanese too much,"

I gathered the rice in my hands and put a small amount of the filling in before rolling the rice in my hands. One can make sticky rice by soaking the rice for hours, but it was best to just buy it if you didn't have any way to make it the way you liked.

After rolling it into a ball I attempted to wrap the spinach around the ball. "It's not really working the way I wanted," I sighed and looked at Faith's, jaw dropping. "How'd you make it so perfect- Dune! How'd you make it perfect?!"

"I've done this before," Faith admitted while Dune shrugged and placed his perfect ball on a tray.

"Beginners luck? Dexterous vampire fingers?"

I snorted, brain going somewhere dirty. "Sure, sure," I put my sloppy ball on the tray and frowned as Faith slid hers next to mine.

"It will taste the same, Raven," her voice was slightly teasing. "You don't need to be perfect," when I didn't comment the blond pulled me into a hug, my face pushed into her chest.

I froze, cheeks blazing as found myself surrounded by the softness that was my girlfriend. Getting the best of the situation, I nuzzled into her, making Faith laugh and swat the top of my head. I pulled back and looked away, feeling embarrassed.

Dune hid a smile and finished up the last of the rice as Faith brushed her lips over my red cheeks. "Advantages of having a big booby girlfriend?" Faith teased and I sputtered, shocked by her words.

"If you want to put it that way," I muttered and took care not to glance where my face had just been.

"God, you two," Dune laughed and washed his hands at the sink, and I quickly copied his actions as Faith wiped her hands on a towel. "I'm getting severe second hand embarrassment,"

"Mind yo' business Dune," I snapped as Gorgeous came on from Faith's phone.

I slid up on the counter and touched my bare thighs, wearing small shorts in the warm house, despite it only being seventy outside. Dune's eyes slid to my legs, gaze lingering before he blinked and put dishes in the sink.